1,356 results
All reviews waffle house front desk shuttle service indoor pool business trip hotel restaurant very nice hotel enjoyed my stay fitness center dorsey publix meeting interstate conference mall atl
Reviewed 20 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
David R, General Manager at Wyndham Atlanta Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Reviewed 19 August 2016

We had a very successful 3 day business meeting here, (80 attendee's).

Everyone that works here is super friendly and so helpful, (Especially Nicole N.!).
She responded to every request we made and no matter what we asked, provided an answer with a smile. Great food and plenty of helpful service. Location is in the desirable Buckhead/Sandy Springs entertainment area.

Having business meetings here is a breeze with Professionals like Nicole!

Room Tip: Good for team meetings and great food and beverage!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Rates are very friendly and affordable. Rooms are very well maintained. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Missed breakfast so I can't comment on the food..... Even the elevator was clean and had a pleasant scent to it.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Carmen and a few other ladies I can't think of there names sorry about that was a great wonderful help I'm from DC their service was awesome way better than what I'm use to.....I would definitely be back again to that location just for the warmth, hospitality and concern for there customers. I'm moving there in a yr so I'm looking forward to that as well. Thanks Carmen

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel was clean and inviting. The food in the hotel restaurant was delicious. Andrew during morning breakfast service was attentive and made sure my party had everything we needed. The front desk staff accommodated all requests effectively and efficiently. The shuttle service they provided was always on time and driven by courteous drivers (I think their names were Mike and Tyrell?). All around awesome place to stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business