“Renovated Gem”

Ranked #16 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Altamonte Springs, FL
“Renovated Gem”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I booked myself and my three adult children into the hotel for my brother's 60th birthday weekend with a Groupon. We extended our stay before the Groupon and were extremely satisfied with all three days and two rooms. As soon as we had a problem, someone was there fixing it or getting us another room at once. This happened twice. The rooms are spacious, renovated, clean, and modern. We walked everywhere and would go back in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Don't book Room 200-it is right over the bar with the rockin' music. :-) As for a bigger roo...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank judylin1
Jeff M, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 31 March 2012
Thank you so much for the great comments! I am glad that the Groupon discount worked out so well. I hope that we may serve you again soon.

Jeff
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (451)
  • Greek first
Colleyville, Texas
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This hotel is located in Midtown and just blocks away from good food, museums and transportation. The staff was friendly, the hotel clean and it's architecture impressive. The bar was nice. A little jewel among the tall buildings. The MARTA Art Center station is across the street. We'll definitely return.

Room Tip: Front rooms have some road noise.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank RunningDog
Thank you for staying with us! I really appreciate your comments about the Hotel and will share them with the Staff.
I hope to serve you again soon!

Jeff
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I really enjoyed my time at the Artmore. The beds were heavenly and the staff extra friendly. It was located conveniently near MARTA. Breakfast wasn't worth the money, I'd go elsewhere. Other than that, awesome.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank kymberw
Thank you for staying with us. As the new General Manager, I really appreciate your comments.
I will also share your comments with the Staff !
I look forward to serving you again soon.
Orlando
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I chose this hotel because I was attending a workshop in the Art Centre across the street.
The place is coviniently located near Marta Station, so it took me 20 min to reach the place. I arrived at 8:00 am, but room was ready, so I had enough time to relax, shower then go to my workshop.
The room was spacious, clean and quiet.
Nice bar and courtyard.
Staff are helpful and professional.
My future stays in Atlanta will be defenatly in this Hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better, because many guests like to enjoy the courtyard till early morning hours.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank dralanir
Jeff M, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 20 March 2012
Thank you for the great comments about the Hotel and our Staff !! I hope that we may serve you again. Have a great week !

Jeff McLaughlin
Lutterworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 March 2012

It's very convenient with MARTA just across the road. You can connect straight to the airport. As always the staff make or break your stay and we found everyone very helpful and courteous. Cost is in line with the area. There's nice little bar in the hotel and the courtyard is a pleasant way to relax. If we went back to Atlanta we would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank brianandteresa
Jeff M, General Manager at Artmore Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Thank you for the nice remarks about our Staff. We are very fortunate that the avg. length of service for our Staff is over 4 years, in this is great for the Hospitality.industry. We look forward to serving you in the future.