All reviewsfrench doorssmall balconypiedmont parkliving areasuite hotelsouth city kitchenseparate tub and showerwet barfour seasonsmarta stationper dayfront desk staffself parksofa bedspacious roommini fridgetwo blocks
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I recently traveled to Atlanta for business, and caught a cab to the hotel from the airport. Long story short, the cab driver tried to scam me and was starting to get pretty aggressive. I cannot say enough about Aaron Best, Kyle Wilson, and Ashley Bryant from the Marriott Midtown Suites! They stepped in and helped me out with a very uncomfortable situation. When I go to Atlanta next time, I will not be taking cabs anywhere, but I will definitely be staying at this same hotel. Not only was the customer service amazing, but the accommodations and restaurant were top notch as well. Thank you all!

Stayed: October 2017
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thanks for the compliments on our Hosts, glad they were able to step in and help, sorry you were put in that situation with the taxi, please let me know if I can further assist

Thanks for traveling

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Jerome was the first face we saw when we arrived Thursday evening. He greeted us with a beautiful smile and a “Welcome to the Marriott! How can I assist you?” Little did we know at the time, that, in fact, he would become our valet Parker, Bell Hop, the perfect host and planner, and would even be our ride back from dinner at Buckhead one evening! He and the entire staff at Marriott Suites were so sincerely nice and the very epitome of good old-fashioned customer service! They treated us like royalty .. a very rare novelty in today’s world. A lady never had to open a door for herself! Staff members always acted quickly to ensure that we had everything we could possibly need, and lend a helping hand in any way that they could.
If in doubt as to where to go for entertainment and dining ... No problem!! Just ask Jerome! He would take care of it for us, including advisement and arrangement for transportation to and from our destination! Everyone on the staff went out of their way to make this an exceptional experience for us!
The hotel was very nice, well furnished and accommodating.
We will definitely be returning there on future trips to Atlanta! Thanks so much to Jerome and the entire staff for your kindness and above- and - beyond customer service!! Your friends, Larry and Kim!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim L

Thanks so much for staying, appreciate the feedback on Jerome he does a great job

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Was here for a conference. Food and beverage was OK. The only letdown here was the amount of dust in the hotel room. Clouds of dust came rushing out of the wardrobe when I slide open the door. Very unexpected of a Marriott.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Dean D, Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your stay at the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown.

I can assure you that we strive to provide the best customer service and accommodations within Marriott. On those occasions when expectations are not met, we take it very seriously. The Housekeeping Managers and I have reviewed your situation and taken the necessary steps to address your concern appropriately, to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Again, I felt that it was important for you to know that your comments were heard and we genuinely appreciate you making us aware of your concerns. If I can be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dean Drief
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Just checked in and I love that guy. Jerome Smith. Greeted us at valet and was very attentive and kind. Seems his only standard is "How can I help?" Will definitely stay here next time. The guy is so good, someone else might scoop him up.

Stayed: September 2017
John P, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

We love that Guy too, appreciate you recognizing him, we will do the same

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My 3 daughters and I had a great stay this past weekend for Music Midtown. The staff was friendly and the room was the perfect size for us. I was able to check in early with no problems. I left my purse in the room by mistake after check out. I stopped at the front desk to ask about it, they had already tried to call me and had it brought right to me.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mary S

Great, glad you enjoyed yourself, thanks for staying