1,107 results
All reviews windy hill front desk free cookies indoor pool waffle maker great place to stay hot tub free shuttle hot breakfast yogurt within miles clean hotel the breakfast area shuttle service would highly recommend this hotel excellent stay mile radius
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first visit to this Country Inn & Suites. The staff throughout the hotel are very personable, friendly and genuine. I have absolutely no complaints. The hotel is clean, orderly, and well maintained. The beds are comfortable, and while the bathrooms are small, I can't expect more for the price I paid.The only dissatisfying thing is my room was located facing the I-285 on-ramp and highway, and of course throughout the night there are d*ckhead truck drivers that like to use their Jake-Brakes to make noise when they know there is a residence or hotel nearby. I hope there's a special place in hell for them when they die.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JodieH1222, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Atlanta/Galleria Ballpark, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff.
On your next visit, please request a room away from the highway so you can get a better nights sleep. We want you to get a good nights rest, so your stay with us can be perfect!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JodieH1222, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Atlanta/Galleria Ballpark, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Only stayed for one night, but Country Inn and Suites had the cleanest hotel rooms I’ve ever stayed at. The marble look in the bathtub were a nice touch. They had very nice staff members. And wonderful complimentary breakfast.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
JodieH1222, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Atlanta/Galleria Ballpark, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear Bailey Q,

Thank you for your raving review. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the amenities we offer. We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to Atlanta.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

A mistake was made when booking our room. We got a king instead of two queens. In order for us to get the right room we would be charged for both rooms. A family of four so I dad slept on the floor! No one could show me that it was a policy in writing.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JodieH1222, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Atlanta/Galleria Ballpark, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear Hayleeehrie,

I apologize for the situation you encountered during your stay. Upon researching the reservation, it was originally reserved for one King bed. It was never reserved for two queen beds and I am unsure of why, or how ,the situation was approached that you would have to pay for two rooms. Maybe a misunderstanding, I'm not sure, and I will speak with our staff regarding this situation. We certainly would have switched you over to two queen beds, as long as we had it available for the night and you would only pay for the room you sleep in, not two. I deeply apologize for any mix up or misunderstanding, as we strive to always take great care of our guests. Again, please accept my apology.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

Only one children’s high chair at breakfast and we had to wait for it to be available each day. I was bitten by some type of bug while sleeping that left me with four large welts on the back of my leg. Breakfast spread is lacking appetizing options. I’ve had better continental breakfasts at Holiday Inn. Staff is friendly, rooms are nice and beds are comfy. Cleanliness is good but they could do better at cleaning up breakfast area messes left by patrons.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JodieH1222, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Atlanta/Galleria Ballpark, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Boxalarm, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. I have spoken to my Housekeeping Manager and Kitchen manager to assure a similar situation does not occur in the future. We do hope to see you again on your future trips to Atlanta.