“Another Fabulous Dining Experience”
Review of Atlas

Atlas
Reserve with OpenTable
Atlas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 4,114 Restaurants in Atlanta
Description: Located within the St. Regis Atlanta, Atlas celebrates the very best in seasonal American cuisine combined with European influences. Revel in a fine dining experience in the dining room or join us at The Tavern featuring an all-new, chef-driven small plates menu and hand-shaken cocktails. With a focus on curating fresh ingredients from local farms, this chef-driven restaurant brings unparalleled culinary experiences to the capital of the South.
Reviewed 19 December 2016

This is the second time I've been to Atlas since my last review. I can attest that the quality of the food, service, and ambiance is still first rate. Atlas has become one of my favorite restaurants in Atlanta. The general approach to the menu is still the same, offering a choice of specific appetizers and entrees as well as a three-course tasting menu. For this visit, I chose individual items. For my appetizer, I had the roasted beet and apple salad and the sweet potato angnolotti for my main course. Both were a great blend of flavors, which were enhanced by a delicious chenin blanc. For dessert, I couldn't resist their cinnamon beignets filled with lemon curd. The service staff was very professional, being available for suggestions without being intrusive.

Being the Christmas season, Atlas has decorated the restaurant with a tree and other tasteful decorations without being gaudy. Atlas is an expensive place to eat. However, the overall experience is well worth it. I look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Atlas is a beautiful restaurant. As you enter, you become aware of all of the fine art on the walls and on the side pieces.

The food is superb. It is beautiful to look at, well-prepared, and delicous to eat. The menu includes small plates, dinner items, as well as a price fixed three course dinner.
The quality of the ingredients is top notch and the preparations are scrumptious. The service is the finest. The homemade breads are a delight.

This is a restaurant of the finest quality, ready for any evening or special occasion.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

First~want to say, we did have a great waitress!!..However had dinner reservations for 8:30..Got drinks at the bar and they were out of my hubby's fav Johnny Walker Black!? at this type of place..strange?
Didn't seat us til 9pm..table of 6..and yes we got that crummy table next to the kitchen..pierogi apps were very good, however they came to the table, barely warm and other diners had the sprout salad, ok and the mushroom soup..interesting..also barely warm..ordered different entrees, filets, trout, scallops, and veal..everything good~Not outstanding and..barely warm..desserts good..not great! For this price point restaurant, you can really do a lot better..everything should have been amazing..and it really wasn't..waiting on the check..close to 11pm, got to observe cooks in the kitchen eating out of pots??!!..wanted to check Atlas out!!..DON'T BOTHER..go in for a drink at the bar and peek at the art!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

We went to Atlas for our 8th wedding anniversary. The food was really good and the service we had was excellent. I enjoyed watching the chef and his crew prepare our food. They were very organized and no yelling. The place had good ambiance.However, it was also quite expensive.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Went there last evening with another couple for a relaxing night of cocktails and food. We were not disappointed. The bar area is comfortable cozy and the music excellent. Service was first rate and the food even better. Simply stated a great night out.