“A Cookie Monster's dream.”
Review of Cafe Tazza

Cafe Tazza
Ranked #95 of 111 Coffee & Tea in Atlanta
Reviewed 27 May 2016

During a layover at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, I got a craving for some kind of dessert. I passed many places and when I saw Cafe Tazza I decided to give it a try. I spotted some large cookies in their bakery case so I got a chocolate pecan one for my husband and an oatmeal raisin one for myself. They were soft and delicious and oh so good!! They are so big that it takes awhile to eat them. They made the layover almost worth it. Just talking about it makes me crave another cookie. Their english breakfast tea was tasty too. If you have time between flights, stop by and grab a cookie. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Considering that most of what they do is make coffee drinks, I'd say go somewhere else. They were not interested in making sure I had the right drink. The lady after me ordered a coffee drink and they messed it up twice -- how frustrating for her. I had to wait for quite some time to get mine and then it wasn't right, but I didn't want to attempt to have them get it right as the servers had a LOT of attitude. McDonalds will help you better.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

I took my macchiato (single shot of espresso with foam) with no much hope..

It was instead a very nice surprise to find out that it was very good!!

It's a great stop while waiting for your flight!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 1 November 2015

This establishment at the top of the escalator coming into B Concourse is a convenient spot to grab a coffee while waiting on your flight. There are a few snack items available for a light bite as well. The service is OK and the prices are up to expectations for an airport cafe. The seating area is nice and bright and allows for a quick respite from the craziness that is Hartsfield.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Many things in their case not priced. I got a tiny pineapple scone. It was $5.05, and not even very good. Avoid this place!

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Cafe Tazza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK