All reviewsgreat locationvalet parkinggt campusshuttle servicefootball stadiumcoca colacomplimentary shuttlewithin walking distancemile radiusfront desk staffdirectly across the streetcentennial parkthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastthe entire staffmarta stationbusiness trip
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I want to thank Wendy for being so hospitable while I was staying at the Hampton inn in Atlanta. She was so warm and kind, it is people like her who make the world go around. We need more like you Wendy! With a background in customer service I knew right away she was outstanding! She made my day a few days in a row, to the point where I would wake up early just to come hear her give a wonderful speech to brighten everyone's day! You are my bright spot Wendy. Thank you for being you! I will definitely stay here again when I am in Atlanta next!
P.s. She deserves a raise.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn GA Tech. We are glad that you found your accommodations so pleasant. Thank you for recognizing our staff (Wendy) for the wonderful service she provided. We hope you have the chance to return to our hotel in the future, whether it be for business or pleasure!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My stay was very pleasant. Everyone treated you like you were their best customer. When asking for directions or needing anything someone was there to help and everyone was professional. I have stayed at alot of hotel but will definatly recommend this to others if I am asked. The rooms and bathroom was cleaned everyday and none of my personal belongings had been tampered with. I felt safe and as at home as I could will being away from home.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Georgia Tech. Thank you for your time and wonderful comments about your stay with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. We are happy to know that we exceeded your expectations and appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and the Hilton Brand of Hotels. We hope that when your travels bring you back to our area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Very nice place. Rooms are clean and large. People are great. Ask Patricia, the shuttle driver, if you need something! Chris at the front desk is very helpful too! Very nice complimentary breakfast. Handy to our destination.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael B, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn GA Tech. We are glad that you found your accommodations so pleasant. Thank you for recognizing our staff for the wonderful service they provide. We hope you have the chance to return to our hotel in the future, whether it be for business or pleasure!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I visited Atlanta for training, the Hampton in was located half of a block from the office, very convenient. Hotel is clean and comfortable. There are no restaurants close by but the hotel offers a shuttle service that can take you to restaurants within 2 miles.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Greetings, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn Georgia Tech . We are thrilled that our staff took such great care of you and that you enjoyed the hotel's location and facilities. We can’t wait to host you as our guest again in the near future. Cheers!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

A gem we did not expect! The hotel was clean the employees so accommodating . We took the train from the airport near the hotel, they picked us up. Recommend a fun place for dinner, the van dropped us off and called them to pick us up. Then they took us back to the train terminal in the morning to go to the airport. Amazed how friendly everyone was at the front desk and van driver ( forget her name but said she was from Tennessee )

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017