All reviews great location valet parking gt campus shuttle service football stadium coca cola complimentary shuttle within walking distance mile radius front desk staff directly across the street centennial park complimentary breakfast the breakfast area the entire staff marta station business trip
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We made a very last minute trip to Atlanta with our 19 year old daughter and grandson. I booked this hotel and was so thrilled I did. Wonderful hotel. No complaints at all! And the location!!!!!!!! Besides having shuttle service, you can walk to all attractions and I'm not in the greatest of shape!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Greetings, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn Georgia Tech . We are thrilled that our staff took such great care of you and that you enjoyed the hotel's location and facilities. We can’t wait to host you as our guest again in the near future. Cheers!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The Staff was extremely friendly & customer service oriented. I was greeted with a smile each time I came in contact with a member of the Staff. The site was very convenient to where I was conducting business & a short ride from the Airport. The room was neat & clean & what I expected. I would consider this hotel on my next visit to Atlanta.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are thrilled to read your review and greatly appreciate the time you have taken to provide it to the TripAdvisor community. We look forward to welcoming you home again with us at The Hampton Inn GA Tech again on your Next trip to Atlanta!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We have stayed here several times while attending swim meets at GT, as our Granddaughter swam for Virginia Tech, so for 5 years we stayed with this location.
This past week I had checked a price on a stay here for two rooms. Hilton had given me a price of $611.14 then $56 for parking. This placed us a bit over what I had booked so I was told to call the Motel and talk with the manager and see if anything could be worked out to help offset this (404-659-2000). I called and spent over 20 minutes talking with a young lady and she was checking to see if there was any help. I was placed on hold and then all I had was a dial tone. I called again and talked to someone else who said hold as she woud get the manager after being left waiting again for Over 10 minutes I kept the place I had booked and gave up.
I cannot believe the treatment received from a Hilton chain! I do not see how being able to speak to a manager should take so long and I was disgusted with the actions taken.

Stayed: July 2017

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again. The number you mentioned 404.659.2000 is not our hotels number . It is another Hilton property in downtown.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Great hotel very close to GA Tech. Great location right next to Georgia Tech. Valet parking was good and reasonably priced. Room was nice and clean. Free breakfast was excellent. Check-in/out were fast and easy and the staff was first class.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review. It is wonderful to learn that you enjoyed the accommodations. We are honored by your kind words, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

5 minute walk or less to Tech. 20 minute walk to North Ave. MARTA station. 30 minute MARTA ride to the airport. Combined with the friendliness and competence of the staff makes this an excellent option for GaTech visits.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Charles M

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review. It is wonderful to learn that you enjoyed the accommodations. Our staff are honored by your compliments, and they are thrilled to know they could make your experience special. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.