“The groungs are very impressive”

Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Ranked #13 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The help over all was wonderful. However, my family and I were in the bar area off from the desk. The bar had closed and we were sitting and talking when the nite manager I guess? came in and told us YALL HAVE TO GET OUT, THE BAR IS CLOSE AND WE GOT TO CLEAN UP.!! He said it in a way that was unprofessional.
Also, the coffee maker in the rooms never worked. We were in a room for 3 with 2 beds and only 1 chair and ottoman, other seating would be welcomed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
peter d, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear haneyleon,

Thank you writing of your experience at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina. I am pleased to read that the help overall was wonderful.

I apologize for the actions of the staff member that approached you in the bar, I have personally addressed this with the individual in question. I hope this isolated incident would not keep you from returning to our hotel should your future travel plans bring you back to the area.

Peter J. Dunn

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I was here for a wedding and the hotel is absolutely beautiful and the food is amazing. However, I was there from Thursday to Monday and my room wasn't cleaned at all. I was always getting dressed when housekeeping came by and I asked them to come back in an hour. When I returned to my room in the evening it hadn't been touched. Other than that I enjoyed the atmosphere and the garden where my friend was married was gorgeous.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Asha K,

Thank you for the kind review on your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter. I very much appreciate your description of the hotel and the food.

I apologize for the housekeeping issue you experienced. Our Housekeeping Manager has been made aware of your comments.

Once again, thank you and please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Fantastic staff, service & room. The beds were the most comfortable ever! When I return to the Atlanta area I will stay at Villa Christina again. We came to celebrate the wedding of a friend but ended up staying an extra day to enjoy the accommodations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear krietinar767,

Thank you for the great review on your recent stay for your friend's wedding.

I appreciate the kudos on the fantastic staff and especially pleased to read that you spent an extra day!

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back if your future travels include the Perimeter area.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This was the second time & pleasant experience again. comfortable large rooms with good service. 2 mins drive to the perimeter malls & a lot of restaurants. very quite ambience.
loved how the pool is constructed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mithila D,

Thank you for the nice review on your second stay at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina. My team and I appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back for a third visit!