All reviewsfront deskgreat hoteloffice parkself parkingrooftop poolwould definitely stay here againrooms are spaciousthird floorroom servicebusiness travelenjoyed my stayking roomthe entire staffgreat customer serviceweddingjoneskeurig
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I was here for a wedding and the hotel is absolutely beautiful and the food is amazing. However, I was there from Thursday to Monday and my room wasn't cleaned at all. I was always getting dressed when housekeeping came by and I asked them to come back in an hour. When I returned to my room in the evening it hadn't been touched. Other than that I enjoyed the atmosphere and the garden where my friend was married was gorgeous.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
peter d, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Asha K,

Thank you for the kind review on your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter. I very much appreciate your description of the hotel and the food.

I apologize for the housekeeping issue you experienced. Our Housekeeping Manager has been made aware of your comments.

Once again, thank you and please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Fantastic staff, service & room. The beds were the most comfortable ever! When I return to the Atlanta area I will stay at Villa Christina again. We came to celebrate the wedding of a friend but ended up staying an extra day to enjoy the accommodations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear krietinar767,

Thank you for the great review on your recent stay for your friend's wedding.

I appreciate the kudos on the fantastic staff and especially pleased to read that you spent an extra day!

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back if your future travels include the Perimeter area.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This was the second time & pleasant experience again. comfortable large rooms with good service. 2 mins drive to the perimeter malls & a lot of restaurants. very quite ambience.
loved how the pool is constructed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mithila D,

Thank you for the nice review on your second stay at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina. My team and I appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back for a third visit!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My daughters wedding was held there. And it was superb! They had a garden wedding and everything was setup so nicely. The reception was fabulous. I would recommend this venue to anyone who's planning a special event.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Barbara S,

Thank you for the great review and thank you for allowing us to host your daughter's wedding. I am extremely pleased that the event was fabulous, just as it should be on such a special day!

We wish the happy couple a lifetime of joy and happiness!