New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #72 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Greenville, South Carolina
“NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2011

I'm writing this while I'm still at the hotel I'm so upset. The room left us 2 towels so I have to watch how many times I have to take a shower with 2 people in the room. I sent my daughter downstairs to ask for more towels and he said that he didn't have any. I called downstairs it's 10pm at night and he tells me that they have no more towels, I said get one out of an empty room he said we're booked there are no empty rooms, I said you're by giving me 2 towels for a 2 person room is telling me I can only take a shower once per person. So now that I've taken a shower tonight, my daughter has taken a towel tonight we'll have to wait to take a shower until you service my room when every you feel like tomorrow AFTER I CHECK OUT?

The walls are thin you can hear all the noise in the hall way plus when people slammed doors at 5am in the morning. You would think with a name like Wyndham they would have sound proof rooms. The breakfast is better at most gas stations I've ever hit on my travel.

BS I travel all over the country annually for business. I've already gone through and changed any future hotel reservation I have that says Wyndham. I expected more but got WAY WAY less, never again.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Ester999
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Turkish first
Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2010

This place is not being maintained and is poorly-run. Plenty of mildew in the shower, light bulbs burned out in the room. The thermostat is falling off the wall and its connection to the heating- cooling unit across the room is intermittent, so you have to jiggle it just right to make it work at all. The breakfast is paltry with tasteless eggs. Yogurt was available just two days our of our four-day stay.
There are several other better hotels in the neighborhood at comparable prices.
The wi-fi is so sluggish it is nearly unusable.
Skip this one.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Fruita, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2010

I had reserved a 2-room suite over the phone because I was traveling with extended family. When we got to the suite it turned into a shocker - the 2nd bedroom was a dark, windowless room with a sofa in it instead of a bed. When I went down to the front desk and said I must have been given the wrong room, I was told all their 2-room suites were like that. I wasn't about to sleep on a sofa bed so I asked for a regular room and when I went into that room the beds were sagging and looked worn out so didn't even bring suitcases into it and asked for a refund. Since I never book any other way than through the hotel itself (no 3rd party where there's no chance for a refund) I did get the refund. We went across the street a little way to a Hampton Inn that was slightly more expensive but tons cleaner and the beds so very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank SusieLou
Murfreesboro
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2010

Request non smoking and the hallway smelt like smoke which made us sick. Staff not friendly or helpful. TV had terrible reception - could get about 3 channels. Breakfast was good. Great location for Six Flags, World of Coke and downtown. Smoking was allowed outside the front door so had to walk through it everytime entered hotel. Room was clean.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 1 week of business meetings at a nearby company.
I do not normally create a review about the hotels I stay in, but this hotel with its great staff is definitely worth a review.

The one thing I like best about this hotel are the people at the reception desk. They always greet you with a smile and they even greet you by your name. And they make sure that you get to your location safely and picked up by a taxi, if the shuttle is unavailable.
They have a complimentary shuttle which can take you within 3 miles of the hotel, which makes it very convenient especially if you are not familiar with the area. The shuttle drivers are very courteous and very informative about the surrounding area.
The room I was occupying was big enough to accommodate 4 people. There is a safe, coffeemaker, microwave and small refrigerator in the room. However, my one complaint was that the room was not being vacuumed daily and the floor was a bit dirty.
There is a complimentary breakfast at this hotel that has a limited but just right selection. they have waffles (make your own), eggs, sausage or bacon, bread, yogurt, pastries, fruits and coffee/juice.
The wireless internet was just ok, there is also a cable connection, which is a bit faster than the wifi.
I also tried the fitness center, pool and whirlpool. The whirlpool/pool is indoor and heated, which feels great after a days work.
I would definitely stay at this hotel on my next visit to Atlanta.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business