“Great Weekend, Great Staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Ranked #26 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Knoxville
“Great Weekend, Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

My family & I were in Atlanta for a soccer tounament for our older daughter. We travel a lot for soccer and have stayed in many hotels in Atlanta. We now consider the Hilton Garden Inn NW/Wildwood to be among our favorites! Upon arrival we were greeted warmly and recognized as a Hilton Rewards member by getting a complimentary upgrade to a king suite. The hotel was nicely appointed with modern decor and was extremely clean and well run. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was large and very comfortable. The bed as even a "Sleep Number" bed and was beyond comfortable! Breakfast was hot, made to order, and very tastey. Our girls had early morning games and it was great to be able to get them a good hot breakfast so they would be ready to play. In fact, our team won the championship for their age division.
When we are back in Atlanta, we will be sure to request the Hilton Garden Inn NW/Wildwood!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have NEVER been disappointed. It is very convenient to I-75 and I-285. The staff is extraordinary, the cleanliness is never in doubt, the breakfast is fabulous. There really isn't anything else to say about it. If you need to stay in the north Atlanta area, there is no choice to be made. As a matter of fact, the last time I stayed, I was given a free upgrade to a suite...which is substantial since I was there for 7 nights.

Room Tip: There really aren't any bad rooms except MAYBE the first floor near the gym and meeting rooms.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Blue Springs, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW is another fantastic offering by Hilton. I've come to expect a number of things from Hilton - clean facilities, supportive staff, comfortable beds, speedy/consistent internet access and sizable working area. This property more than suffices on all fronts.

Located just minutes from the interchange of I-75 and I-285, it is nicely located to access mid-town Atlanta, and the northern and western suburban areas. Approximately 22 miles from the airport, the driving time is about 30 minutes, barring irregular traffic (granted that's common enough in Atlanta).

The property sets amongst some beautifully treed, hilled lots with numerous business in close proximity (office space, restaurants, etc). Despite visiting during late Fall, I found the property very inviting. The parking lot is large, but is situated so that no space is more than a 30-40 second walk to the door.

All the common areas are well kept - clean and well maintained. Above average exercise facilities - gym and pool. The staff was always polite and helpful during interactions.

My room was handicap accessible and was very spacious, with plenty of open floor space and a good (typical) room layout. Standard rooms didn't appear to be quite spacious, but are still within the normal for Hilton.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

This unassuming Hilton Garden inn, located in a sea of hotels on I-75, is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in... and we've stayed in some pretty ritzy hotels. We like new hotels that are very clean, well run, with great food. This hotel goes one step further and provides wonderful service. When I realized I forgot my earplugs I called the front desk at 9pm and the person that answered the phone offered to go out and buy me earplugs and deliver them to my room. He did so, very quickly and happily and said it was "on the house."
The next morning we ate our complimentary breakfast in the well appointed restaurant. There was even a chef that made eggs to order, pancakes, french toast etc. All of this for a little over one hundred a night. Great value, very pleasant service, super clean and new.

Room Tip: This hotel is several blocks off the highway so no noise. It is tucked in next to a quiet neighborh...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

For anyone traveling along I-75, this HGI is super easy to find. It is just east of I-75, and the large signage looms at you as you approach it, coming down a slight hill.

The double queen room we enjoyed was top notch. Everything was well kept and clean. Parking was plentiful, and the hotel itself was very quiet. We were there on a Friday night.

The only disappointment was the empty cookie tray at check-in. Oh well, maybe the staff was looking out for me and my weight.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family