3,077 results
All reviews southern art bourbon bar ham bar club level separate shower room service stone mountain self parking mini bar beautiful hotel turn down service corner room the ritz fitness center four seasons marta station buckhead
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff, from arrival to checkout was spectacular. Valet, bellman, front desk (especially), club attendants (awesome), waitstaff in restaurant all were special. Special is really not good enough. Our experience was just surprisingly excellent. We both look forward to returning.
Also, streaming movies off your phone on to the large tv in our room was great! Finally.
A big thank you to the entire staff there!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maxime_deLaGrange, Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings from Atlanta, Cksa2001! I want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing. Being a member of the InterContinental Hotels and Resorts family, we're always looking to provide that extra little touch to make your entire experience even more enjoyable. I cannot wait to pass along your kind words to our associates, including our valet, bellman, front desk, club attendants and our restaurant waitstaff! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback. Safe travels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this property in March and loved it. This time they were seriously off their game. When I first enter the room, I always do a quick inventory to see if I need anything. The closet only had three hangers. Seriously ? I need options when I travel, so that means plenty of hangers ! There were no robes in the room, not enough towels, no extra blanket..... you get the idea. I called and asked for the items and it took NINE HOURS to get them. The robes were torn when they arrived. Ugh. I thought this was supposed to be a luxury hotel ! Finally, at 11:30 pm, they arrived with the blanket. Then two days later, the blanket mysteriously disappeared. I had to go through the hours- long waiting process again for the blanket, more Kleenex, etc. To top it off, someone set the alarm for 6:30 a. m. this morning. It did not go off Saturday or Sunday at that hour. Maybe the person who took my blanket “accidentally” set the clock. Tried to call a guest relations manager who was not available ( of course ) and the voicemail was not working. That staff needs to seriously get their act together.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ElektraVelvet

Hello and greetings from Atlanta, ElektraVelvet. I would like to sincerely thank you for taking a moment to share your comments regarding your experience with us. After all, it is only with guest feedback that we’re able to provide superior service and Southern hospitality. Your experience here at the InterContinental is unlike our hotel and wwth that said, I would like to discuss your comments with you personally.  Please email me at maxime.delagrange@ihg.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Intercontinental is nicely located in Buckhead, and walking distance to plenty of restaurants and other amenities including two upscale shopping malls. It's also right next to the MARTA station (hotel will pick you up for free from the station if it's raining/etc), and is super easy to get to from the Airport. Don't bother with uber/taxi!

Lobby and Restaurants are what you would expect from a hotel of this class. Modern, well designed check in/checkout, seating areas, and a stellar restaurant and bar. During my stay, there was live music and a large crowd almost every evening.

Food was fantastic, albeit a bit overpriced. For the conference I was at the food/service provided by the hotel/catering staff was excellent. Food, snacks, coffee were fantastic and never lacking.

Fitness facilities were nice, with your standard gym equipment along with a well-maintained pool and hot tub. While I did not use the SPA, staff were friendly. (SPA/Gym/Pool areas were shared)/

What was disappointing was the rooms and service therein. On my floor, dishes/wine glasses were present in the lobby of my floor for at least 2 days (same dishes).

Room was a nice layout and spacious, however they were not super clean with marks and stains on the walls (bathroom in particular), with what I would say is an abnormal amount of grunge in showers/corners/etc. For a 2- or 3-star hotel this would be normal and expected, but not at an IC. IC could do some work to ensure the rooms are adequately cleaned.

Room service was inconsistent with turndown service happening on only one night. The room was cleaned each day though and garbage emptied so there was a presence at least.

One thing that was unfortunate was that I was able to hear both my neighbors when they were on the phone, let alone when they had their TV’s going. While some cross-room noise is expected, this is perhaps more a building issue. Something to consider next renovation!

While this may sound overly negative or picky, I did enjoy stay overall and the service from staff was good every time I did interact, and have simply gotten used to solid experience at IC hotels, where this one had some misses.

Date of stay: October 2018

Greetings from Atlanta, Henry! Thank you for choosing InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta and for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent experience. I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay and we currently doing an analysis of what needs to be upgraded for our next renovation; so thank you for your recommendations! We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will look into this to create a better experience in the future. Safe travels.

Reviewed 9 November 2018

The food was awesome and the staff (Reginald Jennings, Sylvia - the entire catering department) were all amazing. The attendees of our event seemed to enjoy themselves. I would definitely recommend this location to host a business event in the Buckhead area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Maxime_deLaGrange, Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Hello and greetings from Atlanta, Maureen. Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You know, it humbles me every time I receive a glowing review such as yours. We recruit only the "best of the best" associates as we're fully aware that without extraordinary service we could not fully deliver upon our promise of having a flawless stay. It sounds as if you had the opportunity to check out a few of our on-site amenities and features. Perhaps next time you'll be able to experience the same quality service at our new Jurlique Spa. If that doesn't suit your fancy, we'd love to invite you to enjoy a flight of our very own curated bourbon at Bourbon Bar. Whatever your needs may be, we're here for you. Just let us know. Thanks again for your review; come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

we did not have a particularly good reason to stay at this hotel. In this area of Buckhead, there are several high-end hotels within spitting distance of each other. They are all of pretty good quality as you can expect from the brand names. We picked to stay 1 night at the Intercontinental purely for the fact that their soaking tub is larger than average and we wanted to take advantage of that. The tub was good, mission much accomplished.

Other than that, everything else was pretty expected. Just because the lobby perpetually smelled like roses, didn't mean that there were no stains on the towels or beddings. Just because the hotel bar had a collection of Bourbon the size of a small ocean, didn't mean that the water out of the sink faucet flowed with gusto (I'm slightly surprised by this, maybe this hotel was built a long time ago and the plumbing needed to be updated. The sink water was not coming out very well, and the hot water came out way more than the cold water, which meant that I had to be really careful with how much of each of the faucet I turned). Additionally, staying at a luxury hotel did not prevent the possibility of loud guests in close vicinity.

so, it is what it is. it's nice, but it's not, you know, unless u r paying for the ultra swank suites, it's still a hotel room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello and greetings from Atlanta, 13ourne! I’m thrilled to hear that you had a great getaway with us; after all, hearing that a guest of ours had a memorable occasion is one of the most sincere compliments we can receive. From our luxurious guest room bathrooms (complete with separate soaking tub for two) to twinkling skyline views, our hotel offers all of the necessary components for an escape any time of the year. With that said, we’re ecstatic you chose us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come. Cheers.