“Housemade cream cheeae”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Goldberg’s Bagel Co. and Deli is known for a wide range of New York deli-styled products ranging from Reuben sandwiches to fresh bagels and from matzo ball soup to an assortment of fish platters, salads and appetizers. With fresh, quality food and unwavering service all housed in a comforting, nostalgia-evoking traditional deli setting, Goldberg’s is a winning combination of excellence and history. We welcome you to visit one of our 6 Atlanta-area locations and 4 airport locations.Through offering deli, catering and restaurant options, we provide a one-stop shop for our clientele’s needs—all within a comfortable, family-friendly New York deli atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Their bagels and cheese are made daily in house. The kids loved the blueberry bagle with strawberry cheese!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to visit and have tea. This was a great place. Quiet to talk but great tea and bagel sandwiches. We just happened on this place but will go back to try more of their bagels and different kinds of cream cheese.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I had a corn beef sandwich on Rye, New York stack, New York stack is not that large, Rye bread was so-so, corn beef was very good , french fries came out hot the second time, my friend had the Georgia Ruben, turkey was very good, same comment about the Ryebread, so so. Our server Sherry was very very good

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend them. Great taste and great selection. Very good location and very nice staff!! Enjoy!!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I've yet to eat a meal there, but pick up bagels weekly...They are easily the best bagels in the city...Every time I walk into the restaurant, it is very busy, which tells me they are doing something very right...I will try it soon, however, I wish that they were open for dinner.