“Great find ”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: As one of Atlanta's oldest continually running restaurants, Goldbergs Fine Foods is rich in history, steeped in tradition and a hat tip to the integrity of days past. We offer a wide range of New York deli-styled menu items ranging from Reuben sandwiches to fresh bagels and from matzo ball soup to an assortment of fish platters, salads and appetizers. Our entire menu is available all day. With fresh, quality food and unwavering service all housed in a comforting, nostalgia-evoking traditional deli setting, Goldbergs Fine Foods is a winning combination of excellence and history. Through offering deli, catering and restaurant options, we provide a one-stop shop for our clientele's need-all within a comfortable, family-friendly and traditional New York deli atmosphere. We welcome you to visit one of our 7 Atlanta-area locations and 2 airport locations.
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to visit and have tea. This was a great place. Quiet to talk but great tea and bagel sandwiches. We just happened on this place but will go back to try more of their bagels and different kinds of cream cheese.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I had a corn beef sandwich on Rye, New York stack, New York stack is not that large, Rye bread was so-so, corn beef was very good , french fries came out hot the second time, my friend had the Georgia Ruben, turkey was very good, same comment about the Ryebread, so so. Our server Sherry was very very good

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend them. Great taste and great selection. Very good location and very nice staff!! Enjoy!!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I've yet to eat a meal there, but pick up bagels weekly...They are easily the best bagels in the city...Every time I walk into the restaurant, it is very busy, which tells me they are doing something very right...I will try it soon, however, I wish that they were open for dinner.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Great Jewish deli! Awesome bagel sandwich and phenomenal potato knish. The sour pickles were fabulous. You've got to go!

Been to Goldbergs Fine Foods? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK