“Bland ”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Perimeter Center
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Crowded lunch spot, had quiche & sandwich bland not much flavor. The servers & cashier were unfriendly . Won't be back.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I am completely charmed by this phenomenal restaurant!! Saeed (probably spelling his name wrong, I'm sorry!) was the manager and made my visit positively enchanting. And don't forget the sweet treats, they were utterly delectable. I can not wait to visit again.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We had been ehre for lunch but never in the evening. Open late until 10pm, the selection of food is great, soups, wonderful pies and quiches, cakes galore. The only compaint was with the coffee which was foamy and tasted of washing up liquid! Not cheap but pretty good all round.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Went there for lunch twice while on a business trip. On both occasion the food was good. The server was very accommodating to my request. The food is good. Service was pretty fast.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

We met my sister in law who lives there at this place for lunch. We had salad and soup. My husband had a sandwich. It was all very good. They have a bakery too.