Open today: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM

from US$ 28.99
from US$ 25.00
from US$ 58.99
More Info
All reviews ferris wheel centennial park climate controlled afraid of heights great view of the city london eye city lights box of chocolates nice ride beautiful at night downtown area olympic rings fun experience across the street world of coca cola groupon gondola
Reviewed 4 days ago

We had a pleasant experience and my kids were thrilled. We purposely went at night to view the city aglow and to maybe reduce my anxiety of heights a bit. (I thought it wouldn't seem as high if it was dark!) This is not some rickety carnival ride. It was very windy and we didn't even notice in the air. We were surprised to see the Olympic Fountain all lit up from the top. That was a nice view. The kids would have gone every night had we let them. The ride is short so the cost seems high, but it's worth it to go at least once.

1  Thank Margaret H
Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently rode the skyview in Atlanta and it was a great experience! The views of the city are awesome! I would definitely recommend riding this while in the area.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went on the skyview twice during our short stay in Atlanta. Once at night and once during the day. I have to say I preferred the view at night. The staff was friendly and the price is very affordable.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Lines were a bit long and seemed to move extremely slow but the views were beautiful. The ticket prices are a little up there but I guess everything is now-a-days. I guess it comes down to can you put a price on the view at the top?

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The staff here were friendly and fun. We had a good time, psssing the afternoon before a concert. The views left a bit to be desired. Lots of parking garages surrounding this place. Still the aerial view of the park was nice. I think it would be better at night with all the city lights. Not something I would jump to do twice.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The tickets are a little pricey but the view is worth it. Once it reaches the top, you can see so far over the city. It’s worth checking out at least once during a trip to Atlanta!

1  Thank George G
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very difficult experience at the SkyWheel on Wednesday October 24th 2018. They do not update their website when they close the SkyWheel for maintenance. We went there at noon with many other families and they were closed. There was a man out front stating that they would be open at 4 p. m. We returned about 15 minutes before 4, only to be met by a different man who said they would not be opening until 5. The thing that you will find out about Atlanta tourism, is the times that places say they open, are only vague suggestions. We found this with the aquarium as well. Their website states they open at 9 but they really do not open the doors until 10. The people who run these attractions are very sweet and they will smile and give you a lot of apologies but they still will not open at the stated time. Do not trust the websites. Do not trust Google. If you want to know anything you have to call and get a supervisor. Even the employees at Atlanta's tourist attractions have no idea what the heck they're doing.

1  Thank New Englander H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been on this thing a few times and absolutely love that they put one in Atlanta in the first place! It is a bit over-priced but if you look on Groupon or Google search Atlanta Ferris Wheel coupons you will find a few different offers where admission or ride fair is nearly half price. Also be prepared to them trying to sucker you out of getting a professional photo. They got me once... LOL

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

it's the perfect view, I would recommend to do it at night, it is amazing the view of Centennial Park

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good time and nice views. Would like to do it at night. Wish the timing sequence was better. Seemed to be still a lot.

1  Thank grits_are_good