“Fabulous meal”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We were a party of 4. Service was professional and efficient. The halibut special was out of this world, the crabmeat beignet was amazing. The snapper Louise delicious. The creme brulee and apple tart worth every calorie. We will be back

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Went to lunch there with a local relative. He recommended the plate of three fried fish and vegetables for $19.

Enjoyed it with a glass of house white wine and a coffee.

Surroundings are unremarkable: a bit dingy actually and with no external views.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Gumbo was on par!! I also really enjoyed one of the snapper dishes - I can't remember which one. My dad had the scallops and they were delicious, but he wasn't full. Service was great!! I never would have stopped at this restaurant based on the location and exterior, but trusted TripAdvisor and we are all glad that I did!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Carrie Anne d
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Place needs a serious upgrade. I should have turned around at the door. Service was good. Food was horrible. I would have done better going to Captain D's and I hate it. I had fried seafood platter because I wanted fried oysters. Everything was greasy and tasted the same.Mixed vegetables were just frozen veggies. Other party had flounder stuffed with crabmeat. I can't tell u what that was. It was disgusting.Only good thing was the mixed drinks. I wish I could get a refund!! This was a very disappointing Mother's Day dinner.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Had I not read other reviews, I would have never stepped foot into this place. From the outside, it looks like a place to get your clothes pressed, and at a great discount. But on the inside, it was my pallet that was cleansed and stimulated. I had the fish special, which was excellent. Wait staff was extremely attentive. Seating, if packed would have been a little tighter than I would have wanted, but they were not even half full on an early Sat evening. The food was clean and fresh. Roundtrip I was out the door in 40 minutes. (I was solo)

Date of visit: April 2017