“Great neighbourhood seafood diner”

Red Snapper Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #434 of 4,015 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Went to lunch there with a local relative. He recommended the plate of three fried fish and vegetables for $19.

Enjoyed it with a glass of house white wine and a coffee.

Surroundings are unremarkable: a bit dingy actually and with no external views.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Gumbo was on par!! I also really enjoyed one of the snapper dishes - I can't remember which one. My dad had the scallops and they were delicious, but he wasn't full. Service was great!! I never would have stopped at this restaurant based on the location and exterior, but trusted TripAdvisor and we are all glad that I did!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Place needs a serious upgrade. I should have turned around at the door. Service was good. Food was horrible. I would have done better going to Captain D's and I hate it. I had fried seafood platter because I wanted fried oysters. Everything was greasy and tasted the same.Mixed vegetables were just frozen veggies. Other party had flounder stuffed with crabmeat. I can't tell u what that was. It was disgusting.Only good thing was the mixed drinks. I wish I could get a refund!! This was a very disappointing Mother's Day dinner.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Had I not read other reviews, I would have never stepped foot into this place. From the outside, it looks like a place to get your clothes pressed, and at a great discount. But on the inside, it was my pallet that was cleansed and stimulated. I had the fish special, which was excellent. Wait staff was extremely attentive. Seating, if packed would have been a little tighter than I would have wanted, but they were not even half full on an early Sat evening. The food was clean and fresh. Roundtrip I was out the door in 40 minutes. (I was solo)

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

All expensive restaurants at Buckheaf had no tables for the night but we found a gem in middle of a run down complex. Inside we have white table cloth, candles n whatbrurned out to be a great dinner night date. Great snapper esp the snapper Siam with 3 sauces. It was so good I will come back again!!!!

1  Thank paulchangmd