“Don't judge a book by its cover”

Red Snapper Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #299 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Had I not read other reviews, I would have never stepped foot into this place. From the outside, it looks like a place to get your clothes pressed, and at a great discount. But on the inside, it was my pallet that was cleansed and stimulated. I had the fish special, which was excellent. Wait staff was extremely attentive. Seating, if packed would have been a little tighter than I would have wanted, but they were not even half full on an early Sat evening. The food was clean and fresh. Roundtrip I was out the door in 40 minutes. (I was solo)

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

All expensive restaurants at Buckheaf had no tables for the night but we found a gem in middle of a run down complex. Inside we have white table cloth, candles n whatbrurned out to be a great dinner night date. Great snapper esp the snapper Siam with 3 sauces. It was so good I will come back again!!!!

1  Thank paulchangmd
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We discovered Red Snapper 3 or 4 years ago and it has become our favorite place. We love bringing people here who may have been driving past it for years and never thought to stop, because they are ALWAYS pleasantly surprised. The food is consistently good and it's not just the fish. My wife is a vegetarian and claims the veggies are the best in town. The service is always excellent. The atmosphere is comfortable and it's quiet enough to have a conversation. The wine list is good. This is not a restaurant like you'll find in the trendy parts of the city. Hard to describe but just go and you will see. I sincerely love this place.

1  Thank R A
Reviewed 5 December 2016

You would not expect it from the exterior off Cheshire Bridge Road. And you might not expect it from the décor, which a friend from Pennsylvania once described as "Wilkes Barre in the 1950's." But, it's one of my favorite places for seafood in Atlanta, and that includes far more than red snapper. The seafood choices are all delicious, as are the soups, salads and desserts. The wait staff is attentive and eager to please. And the restaurant is welcoming and comfortable. It's a relaxing and delicious experience.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We decided to make a last minute reservation for this restaurant on a Friday night because somehow the reservation to our original choice was lost and they had no record of it (nearby restaurant which I will not name). Six of us went there, albeit with a little hesitation as only a couple of our group had beem there before. What a surprise! Excellent food and service! I have driven by it many times - never had visited. Will visit again soon!!!

1  Thank luisarielruiz

Been to Red Snapper Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK