“Our little secret”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We discovered Red Snapper 3 or 4 years ago and it has become our favorite place. We love bringing people here who may have been driving past it for years and never thought to stop, because they are ALWAYS pleasantly surprised. The food is consistently good and it's not just the fish. My wife is a vegetarian and claims the veggies are the best in town. The service is always excellent. The atmosphere is comfortable and it's quiet enough to have a conversation. The wine list is good. This is not a restaurant like you'll find in the trendy parts of the city. Hard to describe but just go and you will see. I sincerely love this place.

1  Thank R A
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

You would not expect it from the exterior off Cheshire Bridge Road. And you might not expect it from the décor, which a friend from Pennsylvania once described as "Wilkes Barre in the 1950's." But, it's one of my favorite places for seafood in Atlanta, and that includes far more than red snapper. The seafood choices are all delicious, as are the soups, salads and desserts. The wait staff is attentive and eager to please. And the restaurant is welcoming and comfortable. It's a relaxing and delicious experience.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We decided to make a last minute reservation for this restaurant on a Friday night because somehow the reservation to our original choice was lost and they had no record of it (nearby restaurant which I will not name). Six of us went there, albeit with a little hesitation as only a couple of our group had beem there before. What a surprise! Excellent food and service! I have driven by it many times - never had visited. Will visit again soon!!!

1  Thank luisarielruiz
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

The restaurant itself inside is very nice. The food I ordered was the fried seafood platter. Not great. The batter was very thick. I love seafood and I ate one shrimp and one scallop. I couldn't deal with the breading. The red snapper was great if you take off the breading.The rice was cooked well. The cosmo drink was made well. My server was very slow. Of all the seafood places I've been this would not be the best or one that we'd go back to.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

This place is most definitely passed by by to many on their regular hustle and bustle. However, if you see a sign that says red snapper while driving, pull over. The prices are right and the food was on point

1  Thank sejwar