“Unexpected surprise...”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We decided to make a last minute reservation for this restaurant on a Friday night because somehow the reservation to our original choice was lost and they had no record of it (nearby restaurant which I will not name). Six of us went there, albeit with a little hesitation as only a couple of our group had beem there before. What a surprise! Excellent food and service! I have driven by it many times - never had visited. Will visit again soon!!!

1  Thank luisarielruiz

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

The restaurant itself inside is very nice. The food I ordered was the fried seafood platter. Not great. The batter was very thick. I love seafood and I ate one shrimp and one scallop. I couldn't deal with the breading. The red snapper was great if you take off the breading.The rice was cooked well. The cosmo drink was made well. My server was very slow. Of all the seafood places I've been this would not be the best or one that we'd go back to.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

This place is most definitely passed by by to many on their regular hustle and bustle. However, if you see a sign that says red snapper while driving, pull over. The prices are right and the food was on point

1  Thank sejwar
Reviewed 25 September 2016

If you weren't familiar with this place and just drove past it, you'd probably not be inclined to stop. That might be a mistake, because the seafood is very good and service is on a par with some of the best restaurants in Atlanta. We had a birthday party of 11 and the server didn't miss a beat with getting everything correct. I had the Shrimp Creole and my wife had the Siam Snapper. Both were excellent! Don't recall what each of the others ordered, but I didn't hear one negative remark.

1  Thank AtlantaLighter
Reviewed 8 August 2016

My husband and I have been coming here since we were dating and are now celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary. CONSISTENTLY excellent. Service is great - food is fabulous! I can't venture past SNAPPER YVONNE and highly recommend it! My husband always gets Best of the Sea because he can tailor it to his "taste du jour".
Only one bad thing - they aren't open on Mondays.

1  Thank Kathy L

Been to Red Snapper Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK