“Tasty Tapas!”
Review of Eclipse di Luna

Eclipse di Luna
Reserve with OpenTable
Eclipse di Luna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 4,310 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Brazilian, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We chose Eclipse based on the recommendation of a friend and it did not disappoint. The wait staff was friendly and answered all of our questions. We tried the calamari, the bocadillas, paella, and some other items all of which were delicious. The drinks were so good! The mojitos were the best I've ever had! It was Saturday night and a band played while we were there. The Tres Leches cakes was fabulous! So fun! We will definitely be returning to Eclipse as soon as possible.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Only here for cocktails and music since one of our party was not a fan of Cuban food. Smelled amazing! Mojitos were to die for and the music was hard to leave. Atmosphere very cool for a date or an intimate group.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Very pleasantly surprised. Good food and very fast service (I'd order staggering next time instead of at once). They have half price wine specials on Sundays and half price tapas 4-6 M-Th. Friendly servers, I'll be back.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Our food was so good! We had tapas of steak, ribs, paella, sausage and dates wrapped in bacon, everything was delicious. It was actually one of the best meals I've had in a while. Tapas dining can add up quickly, it was four of us and I think the bill was $170. So that included maybe 5/6 cocktails for the table. Oh yeah, we had dessert too! The flan was the winner, just incredible. The seating was kind of cramped, yet definitely a place for people watching. I can't wait to go back!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I stopped in here for dinner while in Atlanta on business. What a pleasant surprise. Very cool décor, lighting, and seating options, and a really good flamenco guitar player too. The menu was interesting with a nice wine selection, and the food was delicious! The service was awesome. Even though I was eating alone, I was very comfortable and entertained.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Eclipse di Luna? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK