“Perfect In Everyway”
Review of Atmosphere

Reserve with OpenTable
Atmosphere is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #361 of 3,979 Restaurants in Atlanta
Atlanta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect In Everyway”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I had a family get together here. We reserved the private dining room for 20 people. The menu selected by Julian was perfect. It ranged from mussles to chicken crepes. The service team was very polite and helpful. We paid $25 per person and received a great starter, wonderful entree and fabulous French coffee. The $25 was all inclusive! It made it so simple. I would recommend this place to anyone who enjoys great food and wonderful service.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank HipHoteler
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Korean first
“Ooh la la”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

After our trip to Paris, now I understand. This is sophisticated dining, true gourmet food. Small, cozy and welcoming. We go for special occasions and regular wine tastings that are informative and yummy.

1 Thank Buzmanlanta
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

The service and the food were top notch, this is one of my favorite restaurants not only in Atlanta, but overall.

1 Thank amusez
Atlanta
“C'est si Bon!!”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Maitre d' was surly! Place is adorable (a renovated Craftsman bungalow) and cozy enough for 2 but room enough for a larger party also. Food was fantabulous. Service was excellent. Fries are to LIVE for. I can't stop thinking about them and I will be back just for the fries!! j/k the menu is excellently diverse. Plenty to choose from and everything we had was awesome.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank BoomBoomsPunkin
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fabulous Food, Lovely and Quiet”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

I first went to Atmosphere when I took my Mom out for her 82nd birthday last April. I wanted to surprise her with something different, and the reviews here in TripAdvisor were a great help. We have returned many times since with friends and family, usually for lunch.

Atmosphere is located in a 1930s (?) house adapted into a restaurant. The individual rooms have been mostly preserved which helps keep a feeling of quiet and intimacy. The decor is Provincial in feeling, bright and pleasant. We have dined in each of the rooms at least once, and my mother (who has trouble hearing voices) is able enjoy the conversation around the table easily. There is outdoor seating (al fresco), but as the restaurant faces a busy road, this is only for those who don't mind having lots of traffic pass by. The servers are prompt and polite, always pleasant, often informative.

Our favorite dishes include the escargot (a must -- and keep the serving dish so you can dip your bread into the sauce!), the crepes, and omelets. We have ordered many dishes from the menu and have yet to be disappointed. One friend even asked to have a fried egg on top of her salad; there was no problem and it was prepared perfectly to her taste. (And just a note - my estimate of the cost is based on lunch-time menu, not dinner.)

The only possible problem with an evening at Atmosphere is parking. The back lot is small, but just fine at lunch time. In the evening, the area around Ansley Square is busy and parking can be a bit difficult. But I believe that Atmosphere offers valet parking if you need it.

• Visited December 2011