“Service was terrible”

Joffrey's Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #971 of 4,310 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Some items on menu they did not have. It took all most 40 min. to get our food once ordered. This was one of the worst restaurants I have been in. I won't return.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 23 January 2016

My flight was cancelled because of weather, and I got to my hotel (Best Western) at 10 p.m. I hadn't eaten all day and I was STARVING so I ended up at Joffrey's, which is directly across from the hotel. The server (Tommy) worked so hard and so fast....and he was very kind. The food was great. The drinks were delicious. It's not fancy, but it's a great place to go if you're in the area.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Jofferys is right across Best Western East which is very convenient .Very clean & modern establishment.Football games on for families & friends.I was very surprised about the drinks that were pretty good.Even more impressed the food was AWESOME! Lemon pepper & Jerk Sweet & Spicy Wings were sooo good along with the burger special that was also flavorful. Whether its hanging out with family or going on a date to Impress at a nice establishment with food & drinks.This is Your Place.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Edeeeye
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the Best Western and decided to grab dinner at Joffrey's which is literally across the parking lot. Much to our surprise, the food was great! And decently priced. We would definitely go back again if in the area.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Good pizza. There were also plenty of other options on the menu. Seemed like a small, family restaurant with good food and service.

Date of visit: September 2015