“relaxation”

Ranked #95 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2011

I would recommend this place to anyone when in Atlanta. Everything about staybridge is wonderful the amenities, attractions and all. My family and I give staybridge a thumbs up!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2011

I stayed here four night for my business trip. It is horrible. I got here at about 12:00pm and tried to check in earlier. They said the room was not ready and sent me to the mall next by. I think it was less than 10 minutes drive. I called back at 3:30pm and asked for a shuttle to go back to the hotel. At first, the front desk told me that I have to wait 30 minutes, so that I waited. You know how long I ended up waiting? I didn't see the shuttle bus until 5:20pm. No apologies and each time I called the front desk, they just said the shuttle was coming. General speaking, terrible customer service, not very nice room and poor front desk manager.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank AngryCustomer2011
Atlanta, GA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2011

This hotel has a great location, the street is quiet and it's a safe area. There are many restaurants nearby. The parking was free and ample. There are a lot of nice amenities: DVDs you can borrow from the front desk, games and books you can borrow (located in the breakfast area), and the rooms are mini-apartment style. The lobby is nicely decorated. The rooms are clean, and have a lot of great features, and every towel, paper towel, and toilet paper was folded fancily!

Our view was not great, as it was the rear of the hotel, but it was fine--just a parking garage. The furnishings seemed to be a little run-down, and the TV was a CRT (not a big deal to me, but it might be to you). There was a bleach stain on the hallway carpeting.

The courtyard in front is very pretty. The breakfast options were multiple (cereal, yogurt, fruit, bagels & cream cheese, muffins, pastries, waffles, oatmeal, eggs, ham, coffee, soft drinks, juices, cottage cheese...). I did think the food quality was not very good though. I'd rather have fewer choices but higher quality food.

There is a gym and pool but I did not use these.

The kitchen has everything you need: pots and pans, tupperware, a microwave, a little stove, a sink, a fridge, a dishwasher, dishes, and even dish soap.

I appreciated that not only did they have the standard coffee and tea, but there was popcorn! Which was great, because I was hungry.

The bed was okay.

There is an ironing board, iron, and hairdryer. There is ample storage space. Also, a desk with chair, a full-length mirror, and a couch with coffee table. The TV pulls out and swivels so you can watch in bed or on the couch.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank VisitTravelFun
South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2011

My wife, daughter and I were in Atlanta for an overnight stay prior to our return trip back to Germany. We loved the large rooms, plus the 2 bedrooms which was good for my daughter who had her own room. The location of the hotel is perfect as everything was nearby. The only drawback was that the internet was slow the first night for our IPAD’s, but in the morning it was super fast. We asked for a late checkout and we got it until 1:30pm.

The hotel is perfect for short and long stay travelers and the front desk staff was friendly too. We will be back!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Chickamauga, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2011

The location of this hotel was great for our trip to Atlanta to visit the zoo, aquarium and fernbank. The proximity to the Cheesecake Factory, Maggiano's and the MARTA station was a plus. If the kids were not with us, we would have visited the Atlanta Fish Market just down the road. The staff were very professional and friendly. The breakfast was very good and our kids really enjoyed the indoor pool. The only downside is that the suite could use some upgrading (flat panel TVs, upgraded kitchen countertops) but other than that, it was great to have a separate living room and bedroom area, especially with small kids. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family