See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Beware this hotel! Common areas are filthy with stained carpets and random garbage on the floor (used tissues and food wrappers). Even the reception desk is filthy with greasy handprints and food residue. Halls and elevator stink of cigarette smoke. Key card reader at main entrance broken– you must call someone to let you in after lobby hours. Many advertised amenities lacking, such as room safe, complimentary breakfast, and complimentary coffee. No one at reception when I arrived. Was finally let in by very rude housekeeper. Surfaces in room were inadequately cleaned and still greasy/sticky. Found previous occupants dirty clothing still on floor. Several of the lamps were missing lightbulbs.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dennis, thank you for your review of our hotel. We're sorry you experienced so many difficulties during your stay with us. This is not the type of review we are accustomed to receiving, and it is very disappointing to read. Your comments will be shared with the team, and we will take the appropriate steps to prevent these issues from happening again. We hope you will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I recommend this hotel. The hotel staff is very friendly the rooms are very excellent , very clean the beds are very comfortable. The Hotel is very quiet over all it is a wonderful place to stay long term or short term. I give them a thumbs up and I will recommend to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Nichole, thank you for the wonderful feedback of Extended Stay America and for sharing your comments. Our team was so pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay, found your suite comfortable and the staff friendly and professional. Thank you for the recommendation, and we look forward to seeing you in the future so that we can provide you and your family with another outstanding experience!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Lots of trees on this property helped to cut down noise. I had a clean room that was quiet. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. I'd stay here again if I was in the area. Bonus: a Costco is nearby which I like since that's where I try to purchase all my gas.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you for the amazing review of the Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you loved every aspect of your stay here, especially, our ideal location. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

My friends and i stayed at this location for the 4 th of july and really loved our room it was very cozy clean and quiet. The front desk was friendly as well. Everything was on point. I would definitely stay here again. Love the location over there in Perimeter.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thanks for including Extended Stay America in your travel plans. We are thrilled to know all went great during your stay and that you were satisfied with all that we have to offer. It was so good to have you here, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel has average physical facilities but lacks management and in house personnel to supervise and coordinate that the rooms are cleaned, the garbage is pick-up, the rooms and beds are changed and made, clean towels supplied etc. at least once a week, as hey promise us to induce our reservation. The bathroom basic things were also missing, like soap, and sanitary paper. I complaint to the front office and was told defendively that I should have reminded the front office before 2:00pm (the time when the maids leave every day) that today was the day when we were promised that our room was supposed to be cleaned. The above happened after we were changed from rooms because the first room we were given was dirty, with a non working lamp and refrigerator. The second room offered resulted in a smoking room, so we were given a third room that was to be cleaned in schedule on Wednesday. Today is Wednesday and we are told we should have reminded them in the morning and not after 2:00pm that today the room was to be cleaned and bed changed. My assesment is a 0 recommend of this place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We were disheartened to read about the problems you experienced, and we hope you will accept our sincerest apology for what transpired. We are taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service. We look forward to having you visit again so we can provide you with a better experience.