“My Birthday Bash!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We had a party of 8.. reservations for 6:30pm and we were seated promptly when everyone arrived...we filled all the seats at the grill..so it was like our own private party...our Chef was fun but not crazy trying to throw food at your mouth for you to catch.He was just right...we ordered the Kobe Special. .steak, shrimp and chicken...lots of rice and fresh veggies....It was lightly seasoned so not too much salt..perfect!! Great meal..great Chef...great birthday celebration with family and friends!! Highly recommend!!
Reasonable too..$23.95...and everyone took home a huge to-box to eat the next day...LOTS of food!!!

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Sooooooo good. Had the filet mignon and shrimp. Was amazing! Also the fried rice and miso soup. Can't wait to come again. It wasn't too packed when I went, so that was nice. But the staff is super friendly too!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Kobe was great but it closed so don't go here unless you want to go to a different restaurant. I'm not sure why somebody wrote a review last month because it was closed then.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I absolutely love coming here for dinner ! It is such a nice time with family and friends. I've been once on my birthday and it was awesome

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I am so sad they are now officially closed. This has been one of my favorite restaurants in Atlanta for the past 10 years and the only Japanese I would ever go to. I will miss this place so much.