All reviews valet parking hearth room woodruff arts center marta station full kitchen bedroom suite high museum of art sofa bed piedmont park would definitely stay here again breakfast room within walking distance free breakfast lounge area comfortable stay per night cleaning staff
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I've been a couple of times here and I had a very good experience. The hotel is clean, the staff friendly and helpful. The rooms I stayed in are large, comfortable, sunny, clean and well equipped. The breakfast was very good and they have an afternoon snack and beverage offering. The location is perfect, lots to do in the area, the museum and the Arts Center, many restaurants. This is the perfect place to stay if you fly into the city and don't plan on renting a car. The hotel is 3 minutes from the Marta train station that takes you directly to the airport. It is a 30 minute ride and it's always on time, extremely convenient and costs only 2.50 $.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Marvin T, Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Hi there A C,

We are delighted you were able to enjoy all that the Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/17th street location is able to offer. Our locations is definitely one that allows you to maximize your time while in the area. When you head back to the Midtown area we will be looking for you to be able to continue to provide the service you have grown to know and love.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Atlanta as a family. When we entered our room, we discovered that it had been burglarized. The tv was laying on the floor and the sofa bed was completely undone. It was weird... we didn't feel safe and wound up switching hotels.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our guest's safety is our upmost priority. I would love to speak with you directly to get more details to see when and why this took place. Feel free to contact me directly at (404)745-1000.

I look forward to working with you to resolve this matter and to ensure that it downs not occur again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stayed here for two days on business and it was a pleasurable stay. I loved the wide hallways and common areas. It gave a feel of a much more expensive hotel. Most suites are tucked away and it gives you a private feel. The bathroom was roomy and the dressing area was generous. The breakfast was very good and I particularly enjoyed being able to make my own yogurt parfait.

Stayed: May 2017
Marvin T, Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hello maryIllinois,

We are delighted that you were able to come to the Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th and enjoy your stay. We take pride in offering our guest suites that have full kitchens and large living quarters. I will be sure that the staff knows about your recent comments so that we can continue to deliver on what makes us a dynamic hotel and brand for our guest. We really want to see you again soon so let us know if you will be in the area and we will be sure to deliver on another wonderful stay.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had a pretty good experience at this hotel with a couple of exceptions that I'll get to in a moment. The property is in a great location, close to the Woodruff Arts Center and at the north end of Midtown. There's lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance as well as a bunch of cultural destinations. The hotel's interior looks nice and is clean and well-maintained. My room was large and very comfortable. The bed and linens were great. There was a decent television with a typical channel line-up. The water pressure was excellent and the hot water was plentiful. The walls are a little thin. I could hear noises from adjacent rooms and hallway. The door closers really slam the doors shut. All-in-all, though, the room was good.

My two beefs would be: 1) I arrived at 2:00 and couldn't get checked in until 3:30. I watched other people get checked in while I sat in the lobby. I don't know if I rubbed the desk attendant wrong but I felt like I'd been polite. I had a 4:00 meeting to get to and the conference I was attending was using this hotel for its housing. A manager finally noticed that I'd been sitting for a while in the lobby and got me a room. None of that started things off on the right foot. 2) The parking is atrocious. There is only valet parking and it goes for a ridiculous $30/day. There really aren't any other options for parking nearby. The valet service was consistently slow as the valets were overwhelmed and having to double park cars, adding to the delays.

This would be a truly great place to stay if you didn't have to worry about a car.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Good Day Paul M,

Thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th. We appreciate you and your feedback. We have reviewed the comments and are taking steps to address all concerns listed with the appropriate department. Our goal is definitely to exceed your needs and we hope that the next time you are in the area you will allow us the opportunity to do just that. I would love to have you back as my special guest so feel free to contact me and let me know.

Again, we appreciate you and we look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Marvin T

Reviewed 20 May 2017

The Residence Inn is a very nice, quiet, clean hotel with kitchenette and decent sized room. The staff is friendly and this makes for a very nice simple stay if you are looking for good value. I didn't use the kitchenette except for making coffee and the frig. There is a better than typical breakfast every morning on the second floor and Mon-Wed they have happy hour get-togethers with free appetizers and drinks in the same lounge in the evenings. There is a nice little lounge area outside in front of the inn which was great when I was there in late April, but may not be so pleasant during the summer months.All-in-all a very nice stay for the price. The best thing about this hotel is its location in Midtown. You can walk to lots of fun restaurants and bars - and that is saying something in Atlanta! Very clean safe streets, near MARTA and near lots of cultural venues. Saw a wonderful exhibit at the High Museum of Art while I was there - just across the street from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Marvin T, Manager at Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Hi JMDuende,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th. Our location allows our guest able to experience Atlanta is something special and we take pride in knowing the local area for our guest. We really appreciate the feedback and it will be shared with the team so they can keep pushing to make our guest experience more enjoyable! We hope that when your travels bring you back to the Atlanta / Midtown area we will see you again.

Cheers,