All reviewsvalet parkinghearth roomwoodruff arts centermarta stationfull kitchenbedroom suitehigh museum of artsofa bedpiedmont parkbreakfast roomwould definitely stay here againwithin walking distancefree breakfastlounge areacomfortable stayper nightcleaning staff
Reviewed 9 April 2015

We stay in many Residence Inns over at least 20 different US cities.(Because we like to bring our well-behaved little dog with us when we travel.) This one in Atlanta is the best by far. Location is perfect-in the heart of midtown Atlanta-charming, cultural, and safe. Walking distance to many attractions.
The property has modern decor, is well-maintained and spotlessly clean. The 2-bedroom suite is way more spacious than any other Residence Inns we've stayed. The front little garden is wonderful for sitting outside. Even has an artistic fountain. The staffs from parking valet to concierge and the maids, are all pleasant and courteous. Only the staff in the Hearth room (breakfast room) are not. They are OK, just dim in comparison to all other brightly friendly staffs. I will definitely stay here again without second thought.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom suites at the end of each corridor are super spacious and worth the extra if you have more than 2 people traveling.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LoveMyChihuahua
Reviewed 23 March 2015

I booked a room for myself with two beds and got a huge room with full dining table, sofa bed, 2 separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms, and 3 tvs. Way more than I needed, but I'd love to bring my family for a stay. Only negative was that the floor in the kitchen area was really sticky. I cleaned it myself on the first night with a hand towel, and it turned black. I love the Hearth Room, where breakfast and evening drinks are served. It was a very nice to place to socialize with others who were attending the same class as me. I liked the mirrors, lighting fixtures, and metal-work decorations. There are a few nice restaurants nearby, and more options within a few minutes if you have a car. I was able to walk from the train station with my roller bag. It's a good neighborhood for jogging, although the gym has enough equipment and machines.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the very end of the hallway (the end closer to the elevators). Avoid 2nd floor, where breakfast and social hour are held.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Annie P
Reviewed 23 March 2015

My fiance and I stayed here for the night after the Beer Carnival at Atlantic Station. The walk wasn't bad at all to the location. The room was perfect for what we needed it to be. A place to crash after heavy drinking. Loved having the kitchen area. Bed was comfortable. Just wish they had the option for King sized beds, we like to spread out a little more. Breakfast was pretty good and free. Asked for a high floor but the only available was on the first floor but was still quiet.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2015

I would certainly return to this hotel in the future. I stayed here for two nights while on business, but I could certainly see how they hotel would be nice for longer stays. The rooms are nicely sized mini-suites, and are clean and well appointed. I enjoyed both the included breakfast and evening happy hour. The hearth room where breakfast was served is particularly nice. The internet was a particular strength in this hotel, and I had sufficient bandwidth to get some real work done.

The one thing that could have made my stay better was a more substantial comforter or blanket on the bed. There was only a think blanket, and I was cold during the night despite turning up the heat in my room.

Room Tip: There is substantial road noise toward the front of the hotel, but farther away from the street it is quite quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Stayed her for two nights on a work trip. Friendly staff, clean rooms and common areas, and a very good free breakfast (plus free wine and hors d'oeuvres on one of the nights I was there). The wifi is free, though it's not always great. The fitness room could use a bit more fitness equipment. But overall, this is a great chance for staying in midtown in a large, comfortable room.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business