All reviewsvalet parkinghearth roomwoodruff arts centermarta stationfull kitchenbedroom suitehigh museum of artsofa bedpiedmont parkbreakfast roomwould definitely stay here againwithin walking distancefree breakfastlounge areacomfortable stayper nightcleaning staff
Reviewed 23 March 2015

My fiance and I stayed here for the night after the Beer Carnival at Atlantic Station. The walk wasn't bad at all to the location. The room was perfect for what we needed it to be. A place to crash after heavy drinking. Loved having the kitchen area. Bed was comfortable. Just wish they had the option for King sized beds, we like to spread out a little more. Breakfast was pretty good and free. Asked for a high floor but the only available was on the first floor but was still quiet.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2015

I would certainly return to this hotel in the future. I stayed here for two nights while on business, but I could certainly see how they hotel would be nice for longer stays. The rooms are nicely sized mini-suites, and are clean and well appointed. I enjoyed both the included breakfast and evening happy hour. The hearth room where breakfast was served is particularly nice. The internet was a particular strength in this hotel, and I had sufficient bandwidth to get some real work done.

The one thing that could have made my stay better was a more substantial comforter or blanket on the bed. There was only a think blanket, and I was cold during the night despite turning up the heat in my room.

Room Tip: There is substantial road noise toward the front of the hotel, but farther away from the street it is quite quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Stayed her for two nights on a work trip. Friendly staff, clean rooms and common areas, and a very good free breakfast (plus free wine and hors d'oeuvres on one of the nights I was there). The wifi is free, though it's not always great. The fitness room could use a bit more fitness equipment. But overall, this is a great chance for staying in midtown in a large, comfortable room.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2015

We only stayed one night here but what a great room! We didn't have the chance to use the full kitchen but if we had to stay longer-it would have been nice. Coffee pot in the room and even in a bag of popcorn. Bed was comfortable, room clean. Good location although only valet parking at $28.00. Front desk was very friendly, willing to help.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2015

very good location that makes getting around atlanta & buckhorn easy (except for traffic)
the room was ok but then i prefer other marriott brands more like springhill suites my husband made this type of reservation because we were staying 5 days and it gave us more room and the location was excellent the paid parking was downstairs and they had a very nice space for breakfast and other activities (more modern than the rooms) the staff was nice the big downer was they did not hot (do not)have king sized beds or 2 queens we have a very wide king at home
and do not sleep well in a small bed evidently no residence inn has kings

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple