“Was I upgraded by mistake?!”

Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th
Ranked #98 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 23 March 2015

I booked a room for myself with two beds and got a huge room with full dining table, sofa bed, 2 separate bedrooms with their own bathrooms, and 3 tvs. Way more than I needed, but I'd love to bring my family for a stay. Only negative was that the floor in the kitchen area was really sticky. I cleaned it myself on the first night with a hand towel, and it turned black. I love the Hearth Room, where breakfast and evening drinks are served. It was a very nice to place to socialize with others who were attending the same class as me. I liked the mirrors, lighting fixtures, and metal-work decorations. There are a few nice restaurants nearby, and more options within a few minutes if you have a car. I was able to walk from the train station with my roller bag. It's a good neighborhood for jogging, although the gym has enough equipment and machines.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the very end of the hallway (the end closer to the elevators). Avoid 2nd floor, w...
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Annie P

Reviewed 23 March 2015

My fiance and I stayed here for the night after the Beer Carnival at Atlantic Station. The walk wasn't bad at all to the location. The room was perfect for what we needed it to be. A place to crash after heavy drinking. Loved having the kitchen area. Bed was comfortable. Just wish they had the option for King sized beds, we like to spread out a little more. Breakfast was pretty good and free. Asked for a high floor but the only available was on the first floor but was still quiet.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2015

I would certainly return to this hotel in the future. I stayed here for two nights while on business, but I could certainly see how they hotel would be nice for longer stays. The rooms are nicely sized mini-suites, and are clean and well appointed. I enjoyed both the included breakfast and evening happy hour. The hearth room where breakfast was served is particularly nice. The internet was a particular strength in this hotel, and I had sufficient bandwidth to get some real work done.

The one thing that could have made my stay better was a more substantial comforter or blanket on the bed. There was only a think blanket, and I was cold during the night despite turning up the heat in my room.

Room Tip: There is substantial road noise toward the front of the hotel, but farther away from the street it i...
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Stayed her for two nights on a work trip. Friendly staff, clean rooms and common areas, and a very good free breakfast (plus free wine and hors d'oeuvres on one of the nights I was there). The wifi is free, though it's not always great. The fitness room could use a bit more fitness equipment. But overall, this is a great chance for staying in midtown in a large, comfortable room.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2015

We only stayed one night here but what a great room! We didn't have the chance to use the full kitchen but if we had to stay longer-it would have been nice. Coffee pot in the room and even in a bag of popcorn. Bed was comfortable, room clean. Good location although only valet parking at $28.00. Front desk was very friendly, willing to help.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Atlanta hotels
Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown
Artmore Hotel
Artmore Hotel
#18 of 174 in Atlanta
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown
Regency Suites
Regency Suites
#78 of 174 in Atlanta

Been to Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th

Address: 1365 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3123 (Formerly Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown / 17th Street)
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta > Midtown
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#71 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: ₹ 10,896 - ₹ 21,277 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown/Peachtree at 17th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown / 17th Street Hotel Atlanta