All reviews valet parking hearth room woodruff arts center marta station full kitchen bedroom suite high museum of art sofa bed piedmont park would definitely stay here again breakfast room within walking distance free breakfast lounge area comfortable stay per night cleaning staff
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Stayed her for two nights on a work trip. Friendly staff, clean rooms and common areas, and a very good free breakfast (plus free wine and hors d'oeuvres on one of the nights I was there). The wifi is free, though it's not always great. The fitness room could use a bit more fitness equipment. But overall, this is a great chance for staying in midtown in a large, comfortable room.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2015

We only stayed one night here but what a great room! We didn't have the chance to use the full kitchen but if we had to stay longer-it would have been nice. Coffee pot in the room and even in a bag of popcorn. Bed was comfortable, room clean. Good location although only valet parking at $28.00. Front desk was very friendly, willing to help.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2015

very good location that makes getting around atlanta & buckhorn easy (except for traffic)
the room was ok but then i prefer other marriott brands more like springhill suites my husband made this type of reservation because we were staying 5 days and it gave us more room and the location was excellent the paid parking was downstairs and they had a very nice space for breakfast and other activities (more modern than the rooms) the staff was nice the big downer was they did not hot (do not)have king sized beds or 2 queens we have a very wide king at home
and do not sleep well in a small bed evidently no residence inn has kings

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2015

From Nesey and Katie at the front desk (who also shopped for me one million times and put my groceries in my fridge for me when I got home) to the woman who cleans the bathrooms (Jedey) who was so sweet with my one year old, to the amazing staff at the Hearth room (Alexis, Cedric, Nicole and the lovely woman who works the dinner shir who's name I don't know), to Estella and Luz who frequently cleaned my room--the people who work at this hotel are exceptional. Excellent at what they do, genuinely friendly and warm--they go above and beyond and make the stay here really feel like home. I will miss them after having spent two months here and my son will miss them more.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2015 via mobile

What a great location! Close to all of the cultural places in Atlanta. Right across the street from the art museum, the theater, and the symphony. There are wonderful restaurants nearby and a Starbucks right around the corner. Everybody at this hotel was so wonderful. We had a refrigerator, a small kitchen, and they have a complementary breakfast here. The rooms are spacious and the shower is good.

Stayed: February 2015