See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I can say it is one of my rare worst experience staying in hotels. First day itself I found couple of cockroaches. The furniture/appliance is very old and there are small insects that crawl every night every where. The front desk staff is good. But I strongly don't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately, we missed something during this process and for that, we truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We are working with our housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily duties to make sure this isn't repeated. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Good place to stay for business purposes and relocating until you find a permanent place to live. It's very convenient to and from work. The area is very quiet and safe. The staff was very accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Our sincere thanks for reviewing your stay at Extended Stay America. We are pleased to read our location was ideal for your needs and that you enjoyed the service delivered by our courteous associates. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I cannot thank the staff of this location enough for their multiple kindnesses during my 2 week stay as a hurricane evacuee from florida. if I mentioned names, I might miss someone and I would not want to do that, so thank you again! the location is great too--easy to find and next door to boston market and cvs. nancy p.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Nancy, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America for your stay. We appreciate you mentioning our friendly, helpful staff. We pride ourselves on 100% guest satisfaction, so we are thrilled this was your experience. Your compliments will be shared with the team to let them know their efforts were noticed. Thanks again for being our guest, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I booked this particular location because of the advertisement that indicated it had been renovated/refurbished. Unfortunately, I do not know the condition of this place before I arrived but I was not impressed. I really have no idea what improvements were supposedly made but I had a ok stay. It was pretty noisy with the other guests and employees who were rather loud: conversations, dogs barking, etc. I was assigned a room that wreaked of smoke and returned to request another room, which I was provided. The room served the purpose, however there were things that could have been better. The refrigerator and microwave looked well used and run down. So, it just depends on what you are looking for or how picky you are. I am very meticulous and expect the same whenever I spend my money. Just saying....

Room Tip: Ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. You are absolutely correct to expect a clean, well-maintained property as your home away from home when traveling, and we apologize for failing to provide that for you. We are taking steps to ensure every detail from the first impression at check-in to the final at check-out and will focus on providing a better experience for every guest entering our doors. We truly regret the inconvenience caused, and please give us another chance to provide you with the hospitality you deserve.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a wonderful experience from check in thru check out with this motel. The front desk staff were courteous, professional and patient. This was all done in the face of people arriving tired from escaping hurricane Irma. There ability to deal with an abusive guest was handled in front of me politely and calmly. (The highly critical review preceding mine was most probably written by this guest as the content is not at all accurate and does not represent the fact that the other writer/reviewer was screaming and yelling at the reception/front desk employee.)
I recommend this hotel for its excellent location, friendly staff, and comfortable room.
Mark I.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Mark, thank you for your stay at Extended Stay America and for taking the time to review our hotel. Our staff works hard to ensure each guest has a great experience, so we value your kind words regarding the service they provided during your visit. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts and look forward to seeing you again soon.