All reviews basketball court home away from home cobb galleria living room evening reception the breakfast area great place to stay complimentary breakfast full kitchen shuttle service mall cumberland fireplace dishwasher accommodations interstate atl
Reviewed 28 October 2018

Staying at this location is always a pleasure. My husband and I enjoy traveling with our 3 dogs, and the staff at this location have consistently made us feel that we ALL were welcome. That means a lot. Without exception everyone on staff that I have had interaction with was pleasant and seemed genuinely committed to making our stay excellent. Thank you to whoever emphasizes the importance of hospitality to the traveler - you've done a great job training your crew!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 26 October 2018

This hotel has never disappointed. We stay each summer and continue to return every year. I appreciate that the hotel is continuing to make upgrades to the hotel and the beautiful poolside atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

I didn't do my homework before booking this hotel. I've stayed at quite a few Homewood Suites and never really had any complaints. This is a nice hotel but there are no elevators. The outside setup is similar to what you see at motel 6 (each room is entered from outside of the building) but the inside of the suite was nice. I was traveling with my mother (who is a senior citizen) we both had luggage and carrying 2 big suitcases and 2 small ones up 3 flights of stairs was not something I was willing to do. So we literally checked in, drove to our building (building C) saw the steps, I did check out the room... my mom stated in the vehicle. We drove back to the main building and checked out. I wouldn't discourage anyone from staying there just be informed. If you can get a room on the first floor, great. I'm a loyal Hilton Honors Gold member, so we didn't go too far. Just a short ride away to the Doubletree Suites by Hilton

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Miri L, on behalf of management at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear DionneRenee

Thank you for sharing a review about your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I understand guest room presentation was a concern, and we are working to correct the issue. I do hope the next time your travels bring you to the area you will stay here with us; we would love to have you.

Miri L.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

This Hilton property exemplifies good customer service and is definitely a great place to visit! The receptionist at checkin was friendly and went above and beyond for several of my requests. Every housekeeper I encountered greeted me, the lovely lady attendant at breakfast greeted me! Our rooms were clean, well kept and inviting. Very quiet even though it it close to a major highway. Breakfast left nothing to be desired! Parking was convenient and easy to find a parking place. Really enjoyed my one night stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
JRChilds, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

GrannyB14-

Thank you for sharing your experience following your most recent stay at our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that your stay was beyond your expectations! We will share this great news with our team during our team meeting.

Again, thank you for your business and feedback.

My best,
Johnny R. Childs
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I loved everything about this hotel. Staff was great it was very clean and good location. It was confusing finding the room but everything else was great. I will most definitely be staying again. Loved it

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
JRChilds, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

shavoneda1-

Thank you for your feedback following your most recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed majority of the aspects of your stay. Our team strives in ensuring our guests receives the level of service they deserve. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

My best,