When I first started to come to Atlanta in 2001 I stayed at this hotel for about 6 months. 2 weeks at the Homewood, 1 week at home. On this trip to ATL I decided to stay here again and I still like it for the same reasons as I liked it 10 years ago.
The place is clean, well maintained, is in a very convenient location and the staff still manages to male your feel welcome and at home.
Pool is good size, gym is ok but you get vouchers for the big one across the street and the rooms have all you need. With the exception of wireless internet. There is a wire in the room, wireless in the lobby.
And last but not least at $ 100/night a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Atlanta-Galleria/Cumberland hotel in the Cumberland/Galleria business district, near I-75 and I-285 access, as well as Dobbins Air Force Base. Choose to stay for a short or extended stay in a hotel that provides a wealth of amenities, including WiFi, a full kitchen, outdoor pool, fitness center, and more. Walk to Cumberland Mall and local restaurants, or use our shuttle for trips within a 5-mile radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria Hotel Atlanta
- Homewood Suites Galleria Cumberland
- Homewood Suites Atlanta
- Homewood Atlanta
- Atlanta Homewood Suites