All reviews will stay there again great place to stay room was clean esa amenities internet
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Best customer service and hotel I stayed at so far!!! Thanks to Isaac. The rooms are so nice and clean bathrooms. I will be staying here again every time I come up here to do business!!! Thanks extended stay..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you were impressed with your room and the service provided by our staff. We will share your compliments with them especially Isaac. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

During my time at Extended Stay I was extremely pleased with the exceptional customer service provided by Isaac. This was my 2nd stay at this location and he promptly greeted me and quickly checked me in my room. I love how friendly the staff is and how affordable a room is even for last minute booking. I’ll definitely be staying here again soon!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thanks for returning to Extended Stay America. Our staff is committed to providing excellent service, so Isaac and our other team members will be happy to know their efforts helped make your stay a great one. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Strengths:
- Isaac, the front desk agent, was very accommodating when we had to upgrade our room to 2 beds.
- room overall clean.
- property surroundings very pleasant.
- nice view out of the window.

Weaknesses:
- Lobby needs work (bare decorations, buffet table scuffed up, carpet worn).
- Hallway not vacuumed.
- No toilet paper in our room.
- No wash clothes in our room. When I went to the front desk to ask for some, Isaac had to dig for them.

I hope this review helps your business.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to know you liked most of the aspects of your stay. With that said, we are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced while here. Your feedback is of utmost value, and we will use it as a tool to improve our performance moving forward. We hope the positive aspects of your visit will encourage you to choose us again in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Found this great deal at the last min! Glad I did! My friends were mad once they seen the deal I got and the place I was staying in! They paid double for a dumpy Motel 6 downtown. LOL. The staff was friendly and attentive. As I was leaving, one of the workers asked how my stay was and I told her it was great!

Room Tip: I had a room with a kitchen! Not sure how the other rooms are.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to read you liked our courteous service and the value we offer. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

The hotel is well kept. The service is professional and prompt. Maher was attentive to all of the guests' needs and request. He was always professional and courteous. This hotel will be definitely at the top of the list when I travel to Atlanta.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Harold, thank you very much for the review of your experience. We are thrilled to know you liked our offerings and that our excellent service made your time a memorable one. On behalf everyone at Extended Stay America, we appreciate you for recognizing our efforts and invite you to for another visit.