All reviewsexecutive levelsouthern elementstrader vicstennis courtspeachtree centerlarge hoteldowntown areageorgia aquariumfood courtworld of coca colaolympic parkfitness centerconferenceconciergestarbucksmartameeting
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We spent the night 2 days ago as a stop along the way to the north Georgia mountains. Here's the good: the concierge Michael was awesome - really great in getting my birthday cake up to the room for check-in, provided some Chandon, and gave an excellent recommendation for lunch); overall, the hotel was clean. As HH Gold, I would have expected an upgrade or at least access to the Executive level- but no, I was informed that was for Diamond only. That is no problem, really, but for this Hilton to say you need to be Diamond then be of that caliber - but the hotel is NOT a 5 star hotel. Rooms are on the small side and a little dated (some paint flecking off on interior doors, hard mattress, tiny, flat pillows). That said, as it was my birthday, the front desk DID upgrade my breakfast voucher (which I got as a Gold member) to a full breakfast (thank you). The bad: the bed was very uncomfortable. Parking was OUTRAGEOUS!!! Self-parking was full so we had to valet, which is ok - but it is $40!!!! and actually, it turned out to be $44 b/c we had a truck...that is ridiculous! What made it more annoying is that the valet stand would NOT pick up the phone when we tried to call up our vehicle; I tried calling several times - no answer. So we walked down with all our luggage, and I went to the valet stand, stood in line, then presented my claim check. Very, very unprofessional for $44!!!! I went to the front desk to get make some change and let them know about the valet issue; they seemed unperturbed...Well, we have to stay somewhere in ATL on our way back out of GA, and for some reason, most hotels are booked, so we are going to stay here again -but only b/c I had already booked it and cannot find a room anywhere else at a decent price - and I can use my points for the stay. That said, I looked...and had any other property been available, I would have canceled this stay. It's a shame. At least I will have returned the rental so I won't get GOUGED with a $44 valet charge this time...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Bad View, Bad breakfast, extremely high parking fee. I paid $50 for a room with a view and ended up looking at the interstate traffic. The executive breakfast was more like a complimentary breakfast at the La Quinta Motor Lodge. And PArking... well, don't bring your car. $40.00 to valet for one night. And you must, because the self parking spots are so limited, if you don't happen to early check-in by 1:00. No luck.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 24allent
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was nice and clean but no hot water for showers. It was awful how does a hotel that charges that much per night not have hot water. The day we left we had to take fully cold showers. Room was clean and roomy, bathroom was small.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Iron leaked water on our clothes, a “pill” was left on our towel rack, would not validate parking in their own garage. Had to pay 30.00 before I could take my car out of the parking deck. When I inquired about all these things was told they would take my feedback into consideration for future guest. That’s all I got. Totally unacceptable!!! Do Not I repeat Do Not give these people your hard earned money!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for two nights at the start of October. Hotel is lovely with big rooms containing all amenities and a big comfortable bed. We had issues with the toilet flushing and would have liked access to water in the lobby all day. We also found there wasn't that much in the way of shopping or nice restaurants nearby, we used uber a lot however we enjoyed our stay and staff were very accommodating with early check in...thanks Marvin!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family