“Great vibes”

Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint
Reserve with OpenTable
Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 4,147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 26
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ellis
Description: Join the celebration for the new musically-influenced restaurant, Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint. Decorated with album covers from the 1970s, Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint is a funky and fun setting where customers can relive happy memories. Juke box tunes from four decades the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990stake patrons back to days of the past. And southern-inspired dishes range from The Famous Seadog, which is battered cod fish served on a hotdog bun and topped with coleslaw, to our signature Bar-B-Q Pork Rib Basket, which includes half a rack of lip-smacking ribs.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Reservations were fast and easy. When we arrived for brunch, we were seated promptly and our server was awesome. She was very attentive although she had several other tables.
The food was plentiful! Nice sized servings, hot, fresh and really good. We had the fried green tomatoes and chicken and waffles and bottomless mimosas. All was good. It was a pleasure to see a restaurant having actual party wings and not tiny in size. I was shocked to get 6 big wings and this big waffle!
Location was good, but you definitely want to make reservations on a busy day/night. There's a paid parking lot across the street at a good price.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We sat in the bar area and the service was extremely poor. She took forever just to take our order. Our food was cold by the time we got it. Server was not attentive throughout the time we were there then decided to strike up a conversation the first time all night when she brought out the receipt. I thought that was "convenient." Crawfish tails had good breading on them. I ordered the salmon as my main meal which was pretty good even though it was cold. Felt the prices were overpriced for what you get. They had live music which was pretty cool.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a very large group (20+) and our server somehow kept all of our order straight even after we moved seats on her repeatedly. They have great live music ($5 cover charge) that was pleasant to listen to, the food was great and very generous portions! I had a cheese burger and steak fries, others had things like catfish, fried chicken, pulled pork, ribs, ribeye,etc.. The fired chicken plate looked like it contained a whole chicken. I also had dessert. I am not a big dessert guy but I figured these Southern Folks know a thing or two about pecan pie and had to try it. I am glad I did. Amazing, Very rich but amazing we all agreed it was the best pecan pie any of us had tried

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I brought my wife here for dinner and was glad we did. It's good to arrive early as it can get quite packed with a line waiting out the door. The food was excellent along with the service. I had the catfish and steak fries which were excellent and my wife had the salmon. Both were great. The entertainment was also good (be sure to leave a tip!). We definitely plan on coming back next time we are in Atlanta.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Dinner in the ATL!! Best shrimp and grits ever!! Hands down...the fried green tomatoes with sweet onions topped with herb goat cheese yummy!! The jambalaya was perfect!! amazing vibe with the live music and the people made it a great birthday for the hubby!! Definite must!

Been to Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK