“Southern Cooking”

Paschal's
Ranked #515 of 4,307 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After a week overseas it was a fun stop to have a good Southern meal during a long period in a crowded airport waiting for a connecting flight: pulled pork, macaroni, and yams.
The hard working server was courteous and served us with a smile.
Of course, there is no ambiance eating off a styrofoam plate with plastic forks listening to a guy playing an out-of-tune saxophone!
But the food was good...

Date of visit: April 2018
Restaurant_Mgmt, Manager at Paschal's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Mr Boss thanks for your recent visit at Paschal I'm pleased you received a good meal and great southern hospitality. Hopefully we will see you on your visit t at Hartsfield Atlanta Airport

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This AM I enjoyed an inexpensive and nutritious breakfast. The sunrise surprise and was not bad for the price. The service quick and no-nonsense

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Traditional southern food! Chopped steak best anywhere. Vegetable sides are awesome! Historical restaurant chain with roots to downtown Atlanta during MLK!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018

So glad our food tour did a stop here. It might be a good thing that we just had a small taste here or I might have eaten a whole fried chicken if left to my own devices! The drumstick I had was so juicy and tender, the batter tasty and not greasy--yum! We also had their candied yams which were so, so good. I didn't enjoy the cheesy grits,but maybe that's an acquired taste.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018

When I travel from the Atlanta Airport I look for the Paschal's Restaurant where one can find fresh biscuits with gravy, eggs, bacon or sausage, and potatoes. Paschal's has more than one location in the airport (e.g., South or North Terminal food courts), and on various concourses, but the most recent location where I ate was on Concourse B. Always fresh and good.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Paschal's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK