Emory Conference Center Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,349 results
All reviewsfrank lloyd wrightemory pointwisteria lanesvisiting emoryleotis watsonclub roombeautiful hotelfire pitmeeting spaceindoor poolatlanta areawould highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffsouthern hospitalityshuttle servicecdcconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2012

ECCH has taken care of me and my leadership summit attendees for 4 years for a reason. There is no team that cares about making me look nothing short of fabulous to my superiors while planning this event. They know exactly what I need and make it happen. They react to any last minute stipulations that my company might need or change with style and grace. I have never worked with a more professional yet caring company as this group. Emory Conference Center and Hotel, will have my business as long as you will have me. Outstanding job!

Room Tip: Corner suites are relaxing and the balconies with the natural surroundings are sureal.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
RevMgmt, Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments with the millions of visitors to trip advisor. We are delighted we had the opportunity to be your host for your recent 2012 Leadership Conference. We will share all your comments with our entire staff.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Stayed for two nights while visiting Emory. Parking was plentiful and free. The downstairs breakfast restaurant and the lobby floor dinner restaurant were easy to use and the food was very tasty with plenty of healthy options. Great front desk staff (they held onto some things for me while I went out for morning runs). The PC/printers setup in the lobby for printing boarding passes were nicely equipped and worked well.

The guest rooms were quite comfortable and even though windows to the outside didn't open, the heating/AC units functioned well and quietly. The room felt quite fresh and well-ventilated, never stuffy.

Just a hotel where everything seemed really nice and all worked really well.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
RevMgmt, Manager at Emory Conference Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

We are so happy you took the time to share with the millions of visitors to Trip Advisor comments about your recent visit to our hotel. We are delighted that you gave us the opportunity to be of service and be your host. Thank you for the wonderful comments we will share them with our entire team.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

My wife and I stayed at The Emory Conference Center Saturday April 28th, 2012 for the purpose of attending a wedding also held at the hotel. We had the hotel buffet in the lower level restaurant for lunch Saturday evening with some local friends that met us at the hotel. The price was very reasonable, even for a hotel and the food was above average. I had the buffet breakfast on Sunday morning also. Our room was a corner room with a King bed. It was very spacious, clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was impressive with a large walk-in shower. The room seemed well maintained also. The wedding was profession and nice. I don't know who gets credit for the wedding but the reception after was well serviced by the hotel staff. I would have to say that I would stay at the Emory Conference Center again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: The corner room with a king bed is large. The rooms outside patio has a view in two directions
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends

We are so delighted we were allowed to be a part of your memorable day. Thank you for sharing your comments with us.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Great hotel. Everyone was very nice. The hotel has a beautiful lobby with lots of places to relax. Huge fireplace too. We arrived late but I called ahead. They saved 2 rooms next to each other for us. After our tour the concierge arranged for a taxi to pickup our bags at the Hotel and then get us on campus so we could go directly to the airport. Very convenient. The rooms were very clean. Nice and large but not fancy.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your recent stay. We are delighted that we were able to make your visit and enjoyable one and offer a easy solution to help you make your return home flight as worry free as possible.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

What a pleasant place to escape from the world right in Mid-town Atlanta. Great beds and step-in showers. Lovely lobby bar and fire ring. My favorite hotel in Atlanta

Room Tip: Ask for garden view with balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Our surroundings make for a wonderful getaway and we appreciate you taking the time to tell the millions of visitors to trip advisor. We are delightes that you took the time to share your comments and we will inturn share them with our entire staff.