“As Seen on TV”

Holeman & Finch Public House
Reserve with OpenTable
Holeman & Finch Public House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 4,119 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 45
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2018

We've seen this place on television food shows more than once, always talking about the hard-to-get burgers, so when we had the chance we decided to give it a try. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Our server was cordial and informative, the atmosphere was fun and inviting, and yes we did get a burger and yes it was wonderful. We're looking forward to a return visit to try some other good things!

1  Thank Jimmo10

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We went during their happy hour so we could taste more of the food since they have small plates on sale between 5-7PM. Almost everything we ordered was fabulous. Their cocktails are delicious too.

1  Thank SeatOfMyPntsTravelr
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My second meal here and I will return again. Steak tartare, pork belly, chicken liver mousse. All excellent. Burgers were unavailable. The chicken skins were okay but smothered in buffalo sauce so I can’t recommend. I wanted more but our eyes were bigger than our stomachs

1  Thank Ron R
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Holeman and Finch practically introduced foodie and gastro pub type restaurants to Atlanta. I went there probably six or seven years ago when they were the only ones with this type of menu and a to-die-for hamburger that they only served after 10pm and only while supplies lasted. The rest of the industry has now caught up to them and you have so many other restaurants that offer a similar experience. But that doesn't distract from the just superb restaurant that Holeman and Finch is. The crowd and wait list is smaller and shorter (but I would still recommend getting a reservation), but the food, service and warmth of this place are still some of the best. Start with some appetizers and a creative cocktail and then dive into the entree's and some sides. I had something called Turnips and Daikon (still not sure if I know what a Daikon is), but really flavorful. For appetizers try the broiled oysters. One of our guest had the "the burger" that you used to only be able to get after 10. But now you can get it all the time I think. It really is one of the best hamburgers you'll ever have. I think it was $14, what a deal. Holeman and Finch will be part of the Atlanta restaurant scene forever. It's just that good.

1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

The cheeseburger here had been on my list since i read about it in Food and Wine. Finally got back to Atlanta and reserved my spot for 5:30. It’s worthy of the list. First they do a double cheeseburger so it has some mass. Usually burgers this big dry out while cooking, 2 patties avoids this and it was juicy. Also the pickles were sweet and complemented the burger well. Simple but great. I put this as my must go to in Atlanta. My one tip is to check traffic before going. I allowed 20 minutes for the 4 mile drive from downtown and it took 40 minutes. Luckily it was not as crowded on a Tuesday.

1  Thank Ghiatrain