All reviews valet parking huge shower centennial park marta station walking distance peachtree street an older building comfortable bed corner room would stay here again convention center braves game one night stay coca cola fitness room king room convenient location
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Staff were awesome, location was perfect. Great conference location. Spacious rooms, great breakfast options. Close to nightlife, food courts, and upscale dining as well. Modern, clean, easy to walk to major venues including Centennial Park, Benz Stadium, Coca Cola, Aquarium.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed here one night this past weekend, between flights from Atlanta. This hotel is very clean and the room is very nice. It may run small for some, but most hotel rooms in good locations and in a bustling area usually are. I booked the room through work for a great deal, not sure I would have paid the going rate however. The amenities just were not there. Also the restaurant in the lobby was understaffed and the bartender was over it. It also closes at 10 p.m. which is annoying. Lots of complaints around the bar for poor service.

The hotel is in walking distance to all attractions and the area was safe. The doorman was helpful and the staff in lobby were so-so. I would stay again at the discount rate, but I would rather pay a little more next time for the convenience of room service and gym especially for such a short trip. Overall it is a nice place with historic charm.

Room Tip: There is no bathroom door, and glass shower. Something to conisder if you are traveling with others.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 31 March 2018

We stayed one night in this hotel and it was very clean and well looked after. Unfortunately for the size of the room and service I felt as though it was overpriced. They also need to better prepare themselves in their Valet department, as waiting 30+ minutes to have your car retrieved isn't very professional.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Well, I’m assuming it’s a historic building, regardless it’s a great redo and excellent location right by our office after it moved downtown. Typically, I stay at the Ritz and had only stayed here one other time very short stay. This time was longer and I know the area better. The hotel is great and right around the corner from 191 Peachtree Tower as well as the Marta Peachtree Center Station. Easy commute from the airport maybe 6-7 stops. Note when leaving Peachtree Station there are like 5 exits. Just ask for the closest to the hotel.

Property was very modern on the inside I had a fantastic room that was spotless. The desk staff were great and as usual upgraded me. Quick check in experience, though I will be glad when they get digital keys like Hilton.

The common areas were well kept and modern, nice gym, plenty of space to work in the room and though more expensive than our company rate at the Ritz across the street (it was sold out), I would definitely recommend it and stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

My fiancé recently stayed at this location and had a terrible expierence. The room was ok, the major issue however was the front desk employees. Upon arrival I was told I would not be granted my rate and was charged a different price. After presenting said employee with required documents I was told “this is expired.” When it was clearly stated that it was indeed valid. I was then told the situation was handled and I would not be charged the full rate. Well lo and behold by checkout the next day I WAS charged the wrong rate, just as I had feared. When I politely explained this to another desk employee the next morning she was rude and had an attitude. Shocked to hvs received such terrible service from a Marriott affiliated property. STAY FAR AWAY!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple