Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Downtown
US$ 188
US$ 179
US$ 174
  • Pool
All reviewsvalet parkingmarta stationcentennial parkwalking distanceoffice buildinggeorgia domepeachtree streetan older buildingcorner roomcomfortable bedwould stay here againfront desk staffone night staycoca colafitness roomlocation was perfectup to date
Reviewed 8 February 2016

The property and the room was clean and recently updated. However, the staff could use some training. I was met with a condescending attitude when I checked in and asked about my gold elite benefits. The next day when I asked for my car to be pulled up the front desk sighed and moaned when I told them I lost my valet ticket. I know it's an inconvenience but it's not the end of the world and a hard task to pull up my car by last name. Overall, the staff did not make us feel welcome. I will not be coming back to this property.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Bill B
GMCourtyardAtlantaDT, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay - I am very sorry to hear about your experience and interaction with the front desk. My team and I strive to deliver the best service and experience for our guest and would like to hear more in regards to your interaction with my team. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss your experience.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that's traveling to the Atlanta area. It's very CLEAN and super friendly. The GM Mrs. Woolford was very helpful and willing to do anything to make my stay more comfortable. Also Mr. Cash was also very welcoming and professional! I have stayed at this hotel many times and out of all the hotels that are in the Atlanta area offer; this by far is my fav. Be sure to stay in a "Corner King" :-)

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay, Roscoe! We appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear that you've enjoyed your accommodations.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

This is a wonderful and convenient hotel, especially if you are going to the Mart. The hotel serves Starbucks coffee, which was not ever very crowded. A nice perk, considering the Starbucks near the Mart is overcrowded. They also have a Bistro cafe in the afternoon and evening that serves alcohol.
The lobby and elevator area smells really good! Staff were very nice, Used Uber to go to outlying areas, but Marta is right across the street. Wifi was free for me because I'm a Platinum member. Really enjoyed my stay here and would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
GMCourtyardAtlantaDT, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and hope to see you during your future travels to Atlanta.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

The hotel was very nice, well maintained. It was a busy Sunday night, but we waited 45 min. for food to take to the room. Maybe a few more people helping in the kitchen would have helped. The front desk crew was very nice and made me fell welcomed.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Unfortunately the wait tends to be around 30 - 45 minutes during a busy time, which is about the same wait time at any nearby restaurant during dinner hours. We hope this experience doesn't deter you from returning to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

I am a Marriott loyalist and this Courtyard is in a great location if you have any business in downtown Atlanta as you can walk to may places. Also a number of good restaurants and bars within walking distance. It has a modern feel and everyone who works there is great. Just beware that if you are traveling for business to request a room with a desk as not all rooms have them. The rooms are smaller than your typical Courtyard but didn't pose a problem. The usual breakfast options at the Bistro but were good and Waffle House is close too! I will stay again when coming back to Atlanta.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing you feedback on your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations as well as location of hotel and hope to see you during your return trip to Atlanta.