“Amazing doughnuts!”

Ranked #2 of 63 Bakeries in Atlanta
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 30 October 2015

After reading the reviews, we had to visit, and we are so glad we did. These doughnuts are fantastic and there are so many different flavours to choose from. We even tried a salt and vinegar one! If you are in the area and you love doughnuts, definitely stop and buy some!

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We got a bunch of different doughnuts here, and all felt delightfully sick (in a good way) afterwards because we all wanted to try them all. The Reese's Peanut Butter was the collective favorite, but strawberries and cream, oreo, peaches, nutella, heath bar, s'mores, etc. were all absolutely amazing. And all for much cheaper than other "artisan" doughnuts I've seen. I can't wait to come back and try more next time I'm in Atlanta!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We came into Atlanta on our trip home (from Orlando back to OKC) just to eat these donuts. THEY WERE PERFECT!!!
My daughter has the cookbook and now the autograph and picture of the cook who made these donuts famous. These are worth the trip into Atlanta just to eat them. But you have to buy one of every flavor as you won't want to miss any!!!
The staff are very friendly and patient and funny.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

This morning, I stopped in to indulge myself after successfully completing my annual physical exam. Fasting does have its perks. Today, I ordered an Orange Dream Star and a Caramel Apple Fritter. They were both fantastic and they aren't even the most popular doughnuts offered. Sublime is truly the best description for the offerings here.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I can't believe I am giving a Doughnuts joint in a little strip mall with no anchor stores a five star review - but I am. This is so far beyond your Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts which I will never eat again after having Sublime's delightful doughnuts. I found out about this place from two body builders who both looked like Arnold Schwarznenegger in his prime. They were in a health food and vitamin store shooting the breeze, but instead of talking about Protein Powders and Grilled Chicken Breasts, they were orgasmic talking about eating 3, 4, 5 of these doughnuts in a single sitting! I couldn't believe a doughnut could be as good as they said it was so I drove down to 10th street and bought three to try. OMG! These were so good! I even saved one to eat later in the day and it was still fantastic! You leave a DD or KK doughnut out for hours and you might as well toss them - not these...I would love to know how the chef gets the consistency of the dough to be so perfect and tasty. He really should make cakes out of the same dough and then they would be the best cakes in the world if he did. Truly a Foodie's wet dream! Go there and get some already! :-)

Been to Sublime Doughnuts? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK