“New Years!!”

Loews Atlanta Hotel
Ranked #2 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
“New Years!!”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

This hotel was wonderful! My boyfriend and I had a wonderful experience with the staff and all the accommodations that they had to offer! The hotel called around for nightclub entertainment for us, and even called around and found information for us about the happening for the new years eve attractions. the bartenders were fabulous and so way the food. Valet parking was unbelievably quick and friendly.The room and the view that we stayed in was just amazing! I even left my pea coat on accident and they had it downstairs waiting for me!! This is the only place that I will stay any time I come to Atlanta!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (389)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I have stayed in all four 5 star hotels in Atlanta, including, Mansion on Peachtree, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, and St. Regis. I have also stayed in at least a dozen 4 star hotels in Atlanta. Loews was by far the best four star hotel. It exceeded my expectations. The valet attendants were all helpful, the front desk attendant was very friendly, and the manager upgraded my room even though I didn't ask! I called down to the concierge to ask a question about a restaurant close by and he had a free appetizer coupon waiting for me on my way out!
The rooms were very nice, and the view was AMAZING. Ask for a corner room.
Each bathroom is appointed with a tv. Very nice touch.
You won't go wrong with Loews!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room on one of the higher floors.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank ugapeach4
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I live about 25 miles outside of Atlanta. I had a few things I wanted to do downtown over the weekend so I thought it would be fun to plan a little staycation for my family. I travel with my husband and two year old daughter so we always look for a room that has a separate bedroom area so that naps and bedtime are not a problem. We booked the "grand luxury suite". The room was beautiful and in great condition. Nothing looked worn out. Not even a speck of dust. With exception to a few minor stains on furniture/ throw pillows the room was perfect. Huge beautiful bathroom, table for four, desk, living room, very comfortable king size bed. We had requested a crib be in the room for my toddler and for the first time ever (we travel often) there was an acceptable crib in the room. It was a nice wooden crib with a fitted sheet -versus the pack n play or drop side cribs many hotels offer and an actual fitted crib sheet instead of an adult sheet folded and wrapped around the crib mattress. That made me very happy. There was also some baby toiletries and little books for her left in the crib-very nice touch and much appreciated. The valet employees were all very nice and prompt. They were very kind and understanding when we kept forgetting things in the car..they would retrieve it and when we apologized they asked us not to and said it was no problem at all. The bellman that escorted us to our room was welcoming and when he noticed a chair out of place when he opened our door he went in to check it out. Apparently when they brought the crib in they had moved it to make a path but did not put it back. I thought it was nice of him to be concerned and make sure the room was in order. He put the chair back where it was supposed to be. Check in/ out quick and polite. Small error on bill at check out but was quickly resolved. Nice bar area with a live band. Nice cocktail menu and they were pretty and good but really weak.

The hotel is 2 blocks from Piedmont Park where we were attending the Dogwood Festival. It was great to take a short walk instead of fighting for parking. It is also about one mile from Atlantic Station where we went to see the Titanic artifact exhibit.

We called the front desk late at night Friday to book our stay for Saturday. We wanted to inquire about room types and availability. One person told us the rooms were not actually suites and then we got disconnected. We called back and another person told us there were no rooms available and again we were put on hold and disconnected. We called again and asked for the manager who told us at least five different prices and descriptions of each room type. It was so bizarre and mind boggling that we were left dumbfounded and told them nevermind. We woke up Saturday morning and decided to give the Loews a shot in spite of the phone experience. We booked a room online and packed up and went. I'm glad we did.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This hotel is excellent. From the check in process to the room decor I have nothing but superlatives to offer. The bed was so comfortable I would have overslept if I hadn't set an alarm. The floor to ceiling windows offer a wonderful view of Atlanta. I especially like the TV in the bathroom. Finally the staff is first-rate. I was sorry to leave and look forward to staying their again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
NYC
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Was in own for business...the staff was so great! They were responsive, very friendly, and genuinely invested in my overall experience.

The hotel is gorgeous, the rooms and meeting space are topnotch!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business