Loews Atlanta Hotel
US$ 123
US$ 115
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 118
US$ 124
US$ 107
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 155
US$ 150
  • Restaurant
2,429 results
All reviewsexhale spajonathan vendrickpiedmont parkfloor to ceiling windowsconcierge desklobby barroom servicemidtown locationbeautiful hotelfitness centerbusiness conferencehotel restaurantcorner roomfour seasonsvalet parkingsaltwoodforsyth
Reviewed 2 May 2012

I have stayed in all four 5 star hotels in Atlanta, including, Mansion on Peachtree, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, and St. Regis. I have also stayed in at least a dozen 4 star hotels in Atlanta. Loews was by far the best four star hotel. It exceeded my expectations. The valet attendants were all helpful, the front desk attendant was very friendly, and the manager upgraded my room even though I didn't ask! I called down to the concierge to ask a question about a restaurant close by and he had a free appetizer coupon waiting for me on my way out!
The rooms were very nice, and the view was AMAZING. Ask for a corner room.
Each bathroom is appointed with a tv. Very nice touch.
You won't go wrong with Loews!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room on one of the higher floors.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ugapeach4
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I live about 25 miles outside of Atlanta. I had a few things I wanted to do downtown over the weekend so I thought it would be fun to plan a little staycation for my family. I travel with my husband and two year old daughter so we always look for a room that has a separate bedroom area so that naps and bedtime are not a problem. We booked the "grand luxury suite". The room was beautiful and in great condition. Nothing looked worn out. Not even a speck of dust. With exception to a few minor stains on furniture/ throw pillows the room was perfect. Huge beautiful bathroom, table for four, desk, living room, very comfortable king size bed. We had requested a crib be in the room for my toddler and for the first time ever (we travel often) there was an acceptable crib in the room. It was a nice wooden crib with a fitted sheet -versus the pack n play or drop side cribs many hotels offer and an actual fitted crib sheet instead of an adult sheet folded and wrapped around the crib mattress. That made me very happy. There was also some baby toiletries and little books for her left in the crib-very nice touch and much appreciated. The valet employees were all very nice and prompt. They were very kind and understanding when we kept forgetting things in the car..they would retrieve it and when we apologized they asked us not to and said it was no problem at all. The bellman that escorted us to our room was welcoming and when he noticed a chair out of place when he opened our door he went in to check it out. Apparently when they brought the crib in they had moved it to make a path but did not put it back. I thought it was nice of him to be concerned and make sure the room was in order. He put the chair back where it was supposed to be. Check in/ out quick and polite. Small error on bill at check out but was quickly resolved. Nice bar area with a live band. Nice cocktail menu and they were pretty and good but really weak.

The hotel is 2 blocks from Piedmont Park where we were attending the Dogwood Festival. It was great to take a short walk instead of fighting for parking. It is also about one mile from Atlantic Station where we went to see the Titanic artifact exhibit.

We called the front desk late at night Friday to book our stay for Saturday. We wanted to inquire about room types and availability. One person told us the rooms were not actually suites and then we got disconnected. We called back and another person told us there were no rooms available and again we were put on hold and disconnected. We called again and asked for the manager who told us at least five different prices and descriptions of each room type. It was so bizarre and mind boggling that we were left dumbfounded and told them nevermind. We woke up Saturday morning and decided to give the Loews a shot in spite of the phone experience. We booked a room online and packed up and went. I'm glad we did.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2012

This hotel is excellent. From the check in process to the room decor I have nothing but superlatives to offer. The bed was so comfortable I would have overslept if I hadn't set an alarm. The floor to ceiling windows offer a wonderful view of Atlanta. I especially like the TV in the bathroom. Finally the staff is first-rate. I was sorry to leave and look forward to staying their again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Was in own for business...the staff was so great! They were responsive, very friendly, and genuinely invested in my overall experience.

The hotel is gorgeous, the rooms and meeting space are topnotch!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed here three nights in April for a family wedding in town. We, too, were "victims" of the adjacent club the first night we arrived -- after a long trip from LA, we were sound asleep, only to be awakened by folks returning from the club (we can only assume, and the hotel staff did too) at 3 AM staying in the room next door to ours. They had the music blasting and were partying loudly. We called the front desk and security was immediately sent up. When the noise started up again and we asked to be moved, someone came up within 5 minutes and took us to a very quiet upper floor (the bellman also went back to call more security to deal with the loud guests). We were impressed with how quickly the problem was resolved. Multiple family members staying there did not have this problem, guess we were just lucky! Other than that, we had a great stay. The hotel is very central to things in town and the concierge staff was very accommodating with our requests for restaurant advice/reservations. Another family member tried the spa and loved it.
We were on the top floor and our view was beautiful. The lounge in the lobby is quite the happening place, with a great selection of specialty drinks/snacks, but the atmosphere was classy/family friendly enough that we felt comfortable sitting there with our 18-year-old niece, a high school senior, and playing board games in the evenings.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family