All reviews braves game baseball theme game days post game baseball park hugh acheson baseball season braves fan balcony room literally steps beautiful hotel pool deck two queens restaurants and shops third floor rooms are great valet parking is
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Good:
My wife and I stayed at the hotel on Nov 9&10 as we were in town for a wedding. Check in was prompt, the room itself was spacious, clean, and had a fantastic view overlooking Suntrust Park and the Battery. The hotel location was the reason I chose to book this hotel over others in the area.

The Bad
On the night of November 9, my wife and I were awoken to knocking at our door. This happened at approximately 12:30am. Through the peep hole I saw two men in suits, one heavy and another very slime gentlemen. A little suspicious, I asked who they were and what they wanted. They told me they were part of hotel security and needed to speak with me so I opened the door. They asked for my name and a photo ID. They told me our room was not occupied in their system. They radioed to the front desk my name and then apologized for the inconvenience.

The next morning, my wife and I left our room to get breakfast at Goldberg’s at the Battery (great bagels, btw). Upon our return to the room, our keys would not work. We went downstairs (9 floors) to the front desk and explained our situation. They made new keys and we were on our way. We get to our room, and again the keys do not work. Once again we head downstairs very frustrated to speak with the front desk. This time the gentleman at the front desk makes new keys (for a second time) and decides to go up to the room with me and my wife to watch us use the keys to our room. On our way to our room, we happened to run into the director of security at the hotel, a gentleman named Pat who agreed to accompany us to our room instead of the front desk worker. We get to our room and sure enough, the keys do not work. Pat questioned if we were at the right room which we were. He tried his master key that could apparently get into any room at the hotel and this didn’t even work. He told us to wait in the bar lobby on the third floor as they would need to replace the lock. After about an hour of waiting, Pat returned and told us his engineer had replaced the lock. We went back to our room and were finally able to get in. He compensated us with breakfast for our troubles which was nice.

The Ugly
Upon checkout, we received a hard copy receipt for our stay. My wife had booked the hotel, but the receipt was in my name. No big deal until my wife received an e-mailed receipt under a different confirmation number under her name. What the heck? We checked our credit card statement and sure enough, we were billed two separate transactions from the hotel. We were hoping the second set of charges would drop off, but after they did t by the end of the week my wife decided to call the hotel.

So my wife called the hotel on Friday and spoke to someone who told us they had had us in their system for two rooms. This was definitely incorrect and must have had something to do with the security knocking at the door the first night of our stay. That is the only way they would have my name. My wife was told the hotel director would’ve search the issue and give my wife a call back. Friday comes and goes, and no call.

Saturday (yesterday) my wife calls the hotel again and reaches the same individual. She remembered talking to my wife the day before and stated that she spoke with the hotel director about our issue and that would receive a call back. Saturday has come and gone and no call. I really have no other option now but to dispute the charge with my credit card company now. Hopefully, one way or the other I’ll be able to get my few hundred dollars back. It’s almost Christmas season you know.

Process, leadership, customer service (except for Pat) and is lacking at this hotel. It will be tempting for visitors to book here because it’s a great location and that’s what hooked me, but I would warn people to avoid the headache and stay somewhere else instead.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Burriix
Sydonnie B, Sydonnie Broady at Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our management team. Take Care!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent four days at the new Omni ( less than 1 year or so old). It is right next to Suntrust Park where the Atlanta Braves play. The hotel is quite nice and clean. Added benefit is it has several restaurants and bars all within just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Our room on the 13th floor was clean with a king size bed and had a 55 inch flat screen tv. The mattress was firm and comfortable. The shower water pressure was strong and provided hot water almost instantaneously. Also, had a Keurig machine in the room for hot coffee and/or tea each morning. The only negative is the parking if you have a rental car for example- costs $38 a day to valet park or $30 a day to self-park. I recommend you use the valet parking for the overall convenient and small price difference between the options. We definitely enjoyed our stay at the Omni at the Battery & recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quality hotel.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Sydonnie B, Executive Assistant at Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for providing us with feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and the amenities of the hotel. Our location is one of the things that we are very proud of about our hotel. We are fortunate to have our hotel in the heart of the Battery Atlanta that brings our guest just a few steps away from modern day conveniences. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Take Care!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wonderful hotel with all the amenities you could ever need. Great location at the Battery, with so many food/drink locations within walking distance. The hotel overlooks the Braves’ stadium, so on a game night you’ll have a front-row seat. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service here is incredible and completely unmatched. We were here for business and one of my colleagues ordered tea during one of our meetings. The next day they already had five different tea bags waiting at her exact seat. The food from both the hotel and the Achie's restaurant was fantastic. The Bartenders at the hotel bar were very helpful and nice. I would love to stay here again just for the service that I was provided.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Requested room items were not in place upon arrival. Called the desk and made request again. Only one of the items ever made it to the room. We stayed in a luxury suite. I don't feel it was a good value. The suites at Residence in are the same size- not worth the $600+ we paid for the room. Trash present in bathroom can upon arrival. Beds are very firm. Outside music is audible in room, and plays all day.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Sydonnie B, Executive Assistant at Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback about your stay! My sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you have encountered with the room amenities. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping management team. Take Care!