All reviews palm restaurant front desk heavenly bed motor lobby spg gold lenox square mall the club lounge shopping and restaurants spg member walking distance room service corner room late checkout location is great self parking a great stay room key
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had a quarterly meeting and the staff was very accommodating. The rooms were standard Westin expectations and workout facility was above average. The location is great for Atlanta for a work deal with lots of restaurants and nightlife in a very close proximity.

Cons: No real casual dining option, the Palm is the only food option for breakfast/lunch outside of the hotel food. The gym had a Peloton bike but the wifi wasnt working so was not able to use.

Stayed: February 2018
GM1485, General Manager at The Westin Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear lowsiento,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay. I'm glad to see that you found our staff was very accommodating during your meeting. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your time at The Westin Buckhead Atlanta and our proximity to so many great restaurants and shops.

I hope you will think of us the next time you have a meeting to plan. We will always welcome the opportunity to serve.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

So after reading many good reviews, we booked a 3 night stay in this hotel. Let me start off by saying that we have stayed in many 4 and 5 star hotels and this is definitely not up to that quality especially being in the heart of Buckhead. The only good thing about this hotel is that they honored our request for an early checkin but it was down hill from there. We Checked into our room and were underwhelmed, the bathroom smelled like mildew and all surfaces was dusty in the room, one of the beds was made up with dirty stained linen. Went to the front desk and showed a picture of the stained linens and our other concerns, they allowed us to change rooms. Changed rooms to another room that didn’t smell too much like mildew but still smelled. This room also had dusty surfaces. We had drove over 8hrs and was tired and hungry so we decided to go to dinner and deal with housekeeping the next day. Came back to realize that the beds in this room was made with dirty linens as well. Went to the front desk only to encounter unconcerned staff and front desk manger. They were also rude when I asked about the WiFi. They weren’t concerned about the poor condition of the room. The hotel in general was disgusting, the lobby bathrooms not clean, our bedding was filthy and when housekeeping came to put clean sheets on the bed, the manger said that they don’t change the sheets everyday, which is understandable but if they are clearly stained and dirty, you should just make the bed anyway. For the price point, I expected to be at least clean. This more like a 2 star hotel. Maybe we had a different experience from the other reviewers since we had a pre paid non refundable rate. I would never stay here again! Money was not well spent here!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
GM1485, General Manager at The Westin Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Alicia C,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at The Westin Buckhead Atlanta. I would like to offer my sincere apology for the less-than-enjoyable experience. I appreciate your concern, interest and the extra time you have taken to bring these matters to our attention.

Your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room and the staff not being concerned about your issues are very upsetting to me. I can assure you that we have taken immediate steps to ensure that other guests do not suffer the inconveniences you experienced.

Your present feelings are appreciated. I hope that you will not judge us solely on the basis of this particular experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Anytime my family and I do a staycation, Westin is always my first choice. This visit topped the other times we stayed here because of Michaels customer service. He was amazing! He even gave the kids a gift for our stay. We would never stay anywhere else in the city.

Your forever guest,

The Wallaces

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at the Westin Buckhead for one night on our was to the Smoky Mountains. We had been wanting to stay here for a while having seen it from SR 400 on previous trips. We came in late after all other hotels on the interstate were full and decided to give it a try even though it was expensive. The problems began when we got to the front desk. The lady initially quoted me a high price for the night. When I asked about a AAA rate, she was able to find "cheaper" rooms all of a sudden. We were tired so we took it. The air in the room was damp and stuffy when we entered. The so-called "heavenly" bed was awful so we did not sleep well. The Country Inn we stayed at the next night had a better mattress. Early the next morning, we awoke to the sounds of nearby skyscraper construction. We packed up and left as soon as we could. I have stayed a several other Westins before this and this was the worst by far. I'm just glad we didn't waste our money staying for longer than 1 night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear newlymarriedman12,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Westin Buckhead Atlanta. I am very concerned and sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your visit. I can completely understand the disappointment and frustration that this must have caused. I can assure you, I am sharing your feedback with our associates as a learning opportunity, to ensure processes are in place to prevent another guest having a similar experience such as yours. Your experience is not at all what staying at a Westin should feel like.

I certainly appreciate your taking the time to inform me of the inadequacies you experienced during your stay. I sincerely hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our true level of hospitality.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Abdul provided my room service. He did a great job getting the meal to the room quickly and with hot food. Additionally, he provided great service with a smile. I will definitely order room service again and hopefully Abdul will be the delivery guy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business