2,032 results
All reviews fox theater rooftop pool full kitchen livingston restaurant washer and dryer bedroom suite the penthouse directly across the street grand hotel room service peachtree street southern hospitality valet parking georgia tech self park fitness center midtown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is directly across the street from the Fox theater which is very convenient. Location is also walkable to many bars and restaurants. The hotel is beautiful and well decorated but I would have liked it to be cleaner. There was waste and dust bunnies in the corner of the common areas and the rooms had dust collected on the desk and table surfaces. The prices are good for how nice and convenient the hotel is.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at The Georgian Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Elysemm, thank you for the wonderful comments about The Georgian Terrace! We are happy you found our location convenient for your needs and that you found us to be a great value. However, we are sorry for the cleanliness issue, and it has been addressed to the concerned department. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we hope to see you again on your next trip to our beautiful city.

J. Mark Williams,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One bedroom suite. First time at the Georgian Terrace and it was delightful. The staff was friendly, housekeeping was thorough, and the room was very clean. I'm really particular on the showers when staying at a hotel and this one was on point. Livingston restaurant was delicious and their drinks were good. Staff was exceptional. The building itself is gorgeous. I will definitely be returning. The location is walking distance to so many nice pubs, restaurants, wine bars, etc. And a short drive from finer establishments.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay at The Georgian Terrace in Midtown Atlanta. It is great to read that you were impressed with our welcoming associates, central location and with your well-appointed room as well. We look forward to your next stay with us when your travels bring you back to town.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I think room size varies widely based on other reviews here. My room was tiny - if i were to guess, and I'm not the best estimator of square footage, i'd say it was no more than 150 sq ft. It fit a full-size bed and that's about it - no desk, nothing but a small side table and very small round table where the coffee pot sat. It didn't bother me, but don't want others to think that they'd necessarily get a massive room w/ kitchen, etc., b/c my mileage definitely varied from that. My room also had a rather annoying vent/fan that rattled incessantly, but I didn't call to have it repaired, so maybe that's on me. I was in/out and busy, and it didn't bother me too much, but I can definitely see that others may be driven batty by it. No complaints. Staff was very friendly, hotel restaurant/bar (Livingston) was fine. The gastropub wasn't open the day I was there, so can't comment on that. Easily accessible via Marta. Would definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for being our guest. We are happy your overall experience was enjoyable and that you liked our courteous associates. However, we are sorry for your disappointment with the size of your room. For future reference, we have rooms of varying sizes and we will gladly assist you in selecting a room that will better meet your needs. Thanks again, and we hope you will choose us the next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

That face, that welcoming smile, is Anthony. I first met Anthony in May right when I found out I had breast cancer. He shared his journey with me regarding his cancer and he gave me hope. I put on my boxing gloves and fought like a girl and was very lucky to have had an early diagnosis. We checked in yesterday and missed seeing Anthony and I thought something had happened to him. We were delighted when he walked into the restaurant during our breakfast this morning and he recognized us. He came over and gave me a hug and asked me how I was doing. You rock Anthony and I’m glad you are healthy and well! Wishing you continued blessings.#TheGeorgianTerrace #TheGeorgianTerraceHotel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bon5454

Thank you for the fantastic review of The Georgian Terrace. We are thrilled to read our associates made such a wonderful impression. Our team, especially Anthony will be glad to know their efforts were key in making your stay with us so enjoyable. Thanks again for your feedback, and we hope you will be back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel is so beautiful. The roof top pool is amazing and the rooms are so luxurious. The only negative was my room smelled like pot. It must've been some good pot because it was really strong. The basement bar P and P is fantastic.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at The Georgian Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Nick, thank you for reviewing The Georgian Terrace. We are glad you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed your time at our rooftop bar. However, we are sorry for the odor issues you had in your room. Your feedback has been shared with our housekeeping team to make sure your room receives a deep clean to remove the smell. We value your business and hope to welcome you back soon.