“Rooms are Excellent”

Ranked #91 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Edinburgh
“Rooms are Excellent”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Arrived tired- after a long flight LHR - ATL.
The room was excellent - fantastic new shower system - sort of mini wet room
Spotless, comfortable and only a few mins from ATL by airport shuttle.
Executive Loung provided an adequate breakfast the next morning.
Check in staff particularly good - and amusing
James

Room Tip: The executive floor is on 17
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed 18 April 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at this property for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised; because of other reviews I had read, I didn't know what to expect. We were greeted by a very nice valet driver or concierge. I'm not sure what his position was but he was super friendly. (an older black guy) Seulbi checked us in and we were traveling with our newborn for the first time so I was already on pins & needles. She was very considerate with our room location, regarding noise and stuff, and she was pleasant. Our room was super clean, newly remodeled and I can't say enough about the bed. This was the first night my newborn slept threw the night, thanks to the comfortable bed. As a matter of fact all of us could not pull ourselves away from this bed, I wish I could've packed it up and took it with us. The location is easily accessible and the onsite Starbucks & Krispy Kreme was an added bonus!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank TS706
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Recently remodeled hotel. Stayed on 8th floor. Well appointed rooms and baths. Very clean. Welcoming staff. Definately would stay again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2012
Glastonbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Very nice hotel near the airport with free shuttle. I was here for a conference. Rooms are large. Bathrooms are modern and clean - fluffy towels, hair dryer, usdusal shampoos etrc. Lavazza coffee - two cup individual servings. I liked that cups and glasses were disposable and came sealed in plastic.Coffee was actually decent. Small fridge - must remember to turn it on.Large flat screen TV but changing channels was annoying slow. AC/heat was responsive. Did not eat in hotel but several restaurants. Real gift shop with great hours. No shopping nearby but several good reataurants within walking distance. Would recommend for conferences and businbess travel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Bill H
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I have stayed at the Hilton Atlanta Airport three times. My previous stay was two years ago. Big changes! I've always liked this facility but they've remodeled the rooms and they are fresh and modern. The Executive Lounge is still there and it's a great place to unwind, have a snack, and watch the activity at Hartzfield Airport. The free shuttle to the MARTA station at Hartzfield is greatly appreciated. We always purchase train passes for our transportation to the downtown area and leave our car in the hotel parking lot.

The rooms are really great. Nice flat screen TV's and very modern decor.

I wish they had free parking, but I guess you can't have everything. I checked out on a Saturday morning but didn't get back to the hotel to retrieve my car until after 5PM. The receptionist was very nice and gave me a pass for the parking gate so I could get my car out of hock without having to pay for another day. The small gestures are greatly appreciated and I've never had anyone in the hotel tell me "no." The bell and maid staffs are wonderful.

The government employee rate is a great deal if you qualify.

Room Tip: A note on the Executive Lounge - You don't have to stay on the 17th floor to be eligible but I t...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank jmcalli
David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Dear jmcalli,

Thank you for taking the time to provide some comments on your recent stay.

We are very proud of the recent changes with our $20 million room renovation. I’m glad you noticed the positive changes.

We all look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

David Piscola
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
0.9 km away
0.2 km away
Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue
0.5 km away
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport

Been to Hilton Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK