1,206 results
All reviews gordon biersch free breakfast free shuttle within miles mile radius would stay here again room was spacious shopping and restaurants the breakfast area parking garage hotel shuttle yogurt outdoor pool marta station shuttle service front desk staff buckhead
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I was working in Buckhead and a room here was provided by the client. Overall, this hotel has everything and then some. Large clean room, with a big flatscreen tv, comfortable beds, a work desk to use the free (for one day) wi fi, and a mini fridge and sink (no microwave, remember it's Buckhead). Walls divide the rectangular room into a layout other hotels should copy. Amenities also include a pool and a free breakfast.

The shower was great with nice large towels but some glitches in the bathroom. A long backwards reach for the bargain toilet paper. I hit my head on a metal soap dish when I turned off the shower.

Parking is free, a definite plus. And when I went to write this review I saw that the room rate was very reasonable for what you get as well as for this area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Hotel was extremely accommodating! Staff was friendly! Ashley, a member of the staff went out of her way to make sure a minor problem in the room was fixed to our liking. And then checked in on us! I'd stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Dan K, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

There's no greater compliment for one of our Team than to see their name in a Review, and there's no greater compliment for the whole Team than to say you'll come see us again some time. On behalf of Ashley and the whole Hyatt Place Buckhead Team, thanks for your wonderful review!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Excellent! Smelled great and super clean. Staff super friendly. Free breakfast was wonderful. In a great location close to shopping and restaurants. Spacious room that was super clean and smelled amazing!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for your great review of your stay with us in Buckhead. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and son and I recently stayed here on a road trip through a few places in Georgia. We stayed at this hotel for three nights. The hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. The included breakfast was just ok compared to a few others we've been to.
The location was very good since we could walk to a couple of malls, excellent dining and a Marta stop so it was easy to hop on public transit to explore downtown without driving. There was not valet parking as advertised.
Perhaps we could have given this hotel an excellent rating had it not been for the staff which was hit or miss. When we first checked in, the reception was friendly and helpful. Other than that, it seemed like no one cared whether we were there ( other than our very friendly and helpful shuttle driver). We did not really get a hello when we came in after a day's outing or evening event - they would barely look up from the computer screen. When getting breakfast ( I would get up for an early breakfast as my son and husband slept in) I did not get a "good morning" from anyone, and yet I'd see others get a hello and greeting. Maybe this hotel deals mostly with business people and we were just average travellers.
What we did not like about this " unawareness " mostly was late at night. We would often sit outside at the end of the day/evening and enjoy a cigar or a beer and there would be individuals just hanging around the front area outside. One evening, there were two women who were just sitting on a bench outside, talking rather loudly ( they appeared drunk) and as we made moves to enter the front door, they raced over to go inside with us, with neither making a gesture to get their own room key. Front desk did not even look up. Were they guests? We did not feel safe and I insisted that my husband and I take a different elevator. I do not expect that type of security, or lack of it, in a hotel of this type. We have stayed in many Hyatts all over North America but am a little hesitant to again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Audrey N
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Had read some reviews, but this place is really great. Staff is great, breakfast was really good. They even have free parking which is something that you don't see much. Great location, plenty of restaurants and shopping close by.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dan K, Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thanks for the great review. We hope you enjoyed Music Midtown as well.