US$ 120
US$ 98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 174
US$ 127
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

US$ 203
US$ 181
WHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 303/night.

US$ 120
US$ 107
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

US$ 162
US$ 157
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 200/night.

Sheraton Atlanta Hotel(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 121
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 183/night.

1,022 results
All reviewsmansion on peachtreeenglish gardenhouse cardel friscosterrace suitedouble sinkssoaking tubroom servicecar serviceturn down servicesteam roomluxury hotelthe ritzpleasure of stayingbeautiful hotellenox squarein room dining
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I throughly enjoyed my 4 night stay at the Mandarin. Upon checking in I was given a lower floor room and I alway request high floor. The next day I was proactive in ensuring my room was switched. Thankfully I did otherwise it would not have happened. The communication needs to be slightly improved. However, the 2nd room I was given ,1506 was FANTASTIC! There was a balcony and not all rooms have balconies. The bathroom was spacious, the bed was one of the most comfortable and plush out of any hotel I've stayed in. The house car is a nice touch to further enhance the 5⭐️ experience. I highly recommend the Mandarin for anyone who is looking for luxury and to be wowed.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Ernesha P,
Thank you for your patience in being relocated to a room on a higher floor. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the lovely room! We welcome you back!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We selected the Mandarin in Atlanta to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and it was amazing! The only issue we had was not wanting to leave the room for dinner or check out the next day. The staff was perfect, the concierge car drove us straight to dinner and picked us up. Our breakfast in bed was amazing the next morning. We found a beautiful welcome chocolate cake to celebrate our anniversary upon arriving to our room and to accommodate our view requests, the front desk manager offered to upgrade our room. It made for the perfect atmosphere during the rain storm the next morning. Overall, we have nothing but great memories of our night together at the Mandarin Oriental! Thank you for making our 20th extra special!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear jessicafZ2067MD,
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special 20th wedding anniversary celebration! We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had a quick business trip to the Buckhead area of Atlanta and selected this hotel. The location is great, just across the street from the shopping center and within walking distance of some nice restaurants. The service at this hotel is outstanding. From check-in until check-out everyone was polite, helpful and offerred assistance in anticipation of my needs. The ice bucket was recently filled in my room mini-bar upon my arrival and the bed was so comfortable I slept like a rock!. If you need the hotel vehicle to take you on an errand, it's a Tesla you'll be riding in. I would definitely recommend this hotel for your next business, couple or solo trip.

Room Tip: Best views from the upper floors
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
David C, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Tara P,
Thank you for being our guest! We are always pleased to hear our valuable guests comment on the outstanding location of our beautiful property. Thank you for recommending us to others and we welcome you back!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I simply love staying at this hotel. It is a beautifully appointed hotel with easily the best service around. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure you stay is perfect. During my stay, my toddler unfortunately got sick in the room, and the accommodating staff helped me clean the room immediately and with a smile. I'd recommend staying here for business or leisure.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sara P,
It is our pleasure to be at your service. We hope your little one is fine and look forward to welcoming you back for a perfect stay!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

My husband and I were lucky enough to have stayed at this beautiful hotel in September 2017, the suite was amazing, beautifully furnished, comfortable bed, relaxing, great shower and bath. I treated myself to the Digital Detox Spa Treatment, thoroughly recommend the spa, the staff were wonderful I had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Spa Manager who is a very accomplished young woman. The Mandarin Oriental would be the most wonderful hotel we've had the pleasure of staying at. I will be sure to recommend a stay to anyone I know going to Atlanta

Room Tip: We had the suite
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KylieToole

Dear Kylie Toole,
Thank you for such a lovely review! Our Spa is exceptional and we are very happy you had the opportunity to indulge. We welcome you back to Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta soon!